Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

Original Poems

Started by Shanu7 at 11-11-2005 6:56 AM. Topic has 0 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   11-11-2005, 6:56 AM
Shanu7 is not online. Last active: 11/15/2005 3:11:35 AM Shanu7

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 11-11-2005
Posts 4
New Love
Reply Quote

We started off innocent. We were devine inlove. I had never know a love like you (other than Christ). My views and vision had changed. I saw internal beauty in you before the ***, hips and thighs. You were all that I had ever wished and praied for. I found no flaw in you. And for the sake of love, I had found patiences, trust, longsuffering and faithfulness. But why do I feel new love?         Is the fact that you are insecure or the fact that you want to controll me? Is it the fact that you judge me or hold things against me all the time? Is it the fact that you can be so selfish to the point were my feeling, views and oppionions are not important? Is it the fact that you can be so uncomprimising to were I have to apoligize when I'm right? Is it the fact that no matter what I do to try to please you, it's never good enough?                                                                                                                     I'm not perfect. I'm only human. Thats why I dont judge you. You can't try to force change someone into what  you want them to be. I change because I love you. I try because I love you. Everything you had asked me to be, I became. But is it all invain. My faithfulness to you, unflintching. My trust in you, without question. You say be patient with you and God knows I'm very much so. I work so hard for you. Your the reason why I want to be a better man, a better friend, a better brother and one day a better Huband. I've been trying to change for the better of us but, I don't see change in you. Baby I can only try so much and be patient for so long. Believe it or not, men exhale too and I feel I'm catching a second wind. In all truthness I LOVE YOU and will keep trying. I believe in love and have a hope in us. But for some reason I feel New Love.  

Floetry » Poet's Corner » Original Poems » New Love

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy