Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by Ghostwriter SE5 at 10-03-2006 8:24 AM. Topic has 112 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-03-2006, 8:24 AM
Ghostwriter SE5 is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 2:34:55 AM Ghostwriter SE5

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 10-02-2006
Posts 77
Re: Ask Me Anything!
Reply Quote

DivaDevine wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 4:11 PM:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:
I have made this post whilst attempting to share my transitions with you all but it has caused nothing but mass confusion.I have not been around for a while.Yes,I have shared many words with koko long ago as she has with me and many have said that she and I sound alike,whatever that means.Funny how you pick up on things from people that you often share with.Shyt I shared with a lot of people.There have been many in the past that have been said to sound or write like me.I have to take a puff on that one!How many of you do the same? Shyt I was even accused of being UR Stupid at one point.Anywho! The manifestation of wombmanhood ,true self,true black skin,black blood,unity during the harden times with men playing the roles as kings whilst women forced into the roles of wombman,Mother,Teacher,Housekeeper and Sex Goddess.Amazing experience Africa was,is and always will be. How great Americans have it .Most  are like spoiled children always wanting when many poor Countries who wear blackened skin are in need and not much is appreciated.You think that you are grown but when you see how others live in poor Countries and survive while you always complain then it makes you grow up really!What have you manifested? What is your story?

this is not Natalie Mary Celeste Stewart!!!! what is your purpose here, dontyou know we can easily go on myspace, email the real mccoy tell her whats going on "in her name" and she explain that it is an imposter!!!!

Woooooooooo! You fuggin imposter you are not DevaDvine! Did I spell your name right?you sure in hell spelled mine.

Made in the image of Norman Bates, how Psycho is that!
   10-03-2006, 8:27 AM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 1:26 PM:

I have made this post whilst attempting to share my transitions with you all but it has caused nothing but mass confusion.I have not been around for a while.Yes,I have shared many words with koko long ago as she has with me and many have said that she and I sound alike,whatever that means.Funny how you pick up on things from people that you often share with.Shyt I shared with a lot of people.There have been many in the past that have been said to sound or write like me.I have to take a puff on that one!How many of you do the same? Shyt I was even accused of being UR Stupid at one point.Anywho! The manifestation of wombmanhood ,true self,true black skin,black blood,unity during the harden times with men playing the roles as kings whilst women forced into the roles of wombman,Mother,Teacher,Housekeeper and Sex Goddess.Amazing experience Africa was,is and always will be. How great Americans have it .Most  are like spoiled children always wanting when many poor Countries who wear blackened skin are in need and not much is appreciated.You think that you are grown but when you see how others live in poor Countries and survive while you always complain then it makes you grow up really!What have you manifested? What is your story?

Note: You should be honored to sound somewhat like tha KoKo! Talking about whatever that means,lol,yeah ok.

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-03-2006, 8:31 AM
nolaprincess1 is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 7:52:46 PM nolaprincess1

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 2,308
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 1:26 PM:

Note: You should be honored to sound somewhat like tha KoKo! Talking about whatever that means,lol,yeah ok.

~KOKO~

Koko I hope your not the fake Nat, cause that would be some weird shyt. lmao this is too funny to me

10-03-2006, 8:33 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

HUH? Man yall be having me all on some behind the network bullshyt here man.Not! It may be Natalie or it may be UR,who knows,it aint that serious to me.

~KOKO~

10-03-2006, 8:38 AM
DivaDevine is online. Last active: 11/21/2006 7:30:17 AM DivaDevine

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-09-2006
Posts 2,135
Reply Quote
 Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

this is not Natalie Mary Celeste Stewart!!!! what is your purpose here, dontyou know we can easily go on myspace, email the real mccoy tell her whats going on "in her name" and she explain that it is an imposter!!!!

Woooooooooo! You fuggin imposter you are not DevaDvine! Did I spell your name right?you sure in hell spelled mine.

WELL BENG THAT YOUR A FAKE!!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW I SPELLED YOUR NAME....HOW ABOUT "THE NO-A-SIST" OR SATALIE NEWART...WOW THEY NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER SPREADSHEET COZ THIS IS GETTIN KINDA FUN...LOL
When I see the RAINBOW in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth."
I have fallen in love with the perfect wombman....ME
MODIFIED:::DIVADEVINE::
   10-03-2006, 8:47 AM
Ghostwriter SE5 is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 2:34:55 AM Ghostwriter SE5

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 10-02-2006
Posts 77
Reply Quote

DivaDevine wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 4:38 PM:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

WELL BENG THAT YOUR A FAKE!!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW I SPELLED YOUR NAME....HOW ABOUT "THE NO-A-SIST" OR SATALIE NEWART...WOW THEY NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER SPREADSHEET COZ THIS IS GETTIN KINDA FUN...LOL

How about wanna be Devia not Fine! Stop picking fights with me and move on!I tell you,there are some mad wackos on this board sometimes.get a fuggin life!

10-03-2006, 8:50 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-09-2006
Posts 2,135
Reply Quote
 Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

How about wanna be Devia not Fine! Stop picking fights with me and move on!I tell you,there are some mad wackos on this board sometimes.get a fuggin life!

LOL...THAT WAS QUITE THE CUTE, AND PROVES EVEN MORE THAT...WELL I WILL JUST SAY!!!

WILL THE REAL "FLOACIST" PLEASE STAND UP!

When I see the RAINBOW in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth."
   10-03-2006, 8:57 AM
soulraheem is online. Last active: 10/25/2006 12:29:11 AM soulraheem

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 03-18-2006
Posts 1,357
Reply Quote

I TELL YA THIS ONE CRAZY ASS BOARD,BUT GOT LOVE IT THO

10-03-2006, 9:01 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-09-2006
Posts 2,135
Reply Quote
 soulraheem wrote:

I TELL YA THIS ONE CRAZY ASS BOARD,BUT GOT LOVE IT THO

FUN & GAMES SOUL...FUUUUUUN & GAAAAAAMES...LOL!!!!
   10-03-2006, 9:04 AM
PE@CEM@KER is not online. Last active: 9/21/2006 1:47:17 PM PE@CEM@KER

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-09-2005
Posts 520
Reply Quote

THIS SHYT IS TOO...FUNNY...NO LIFE NO LIFE NO LIFE...WHO HAS TIME TO DO SOME SHYT LIKE THIS...

IF I DON'T ENJOY LIFE FOR MYSELF NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR ME
   10-03-2006, 9:04 AM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 10-02-2006
Posts 77
Reply Quote

DivaDevine wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 4:50 PM:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote:

LOL...THAT WAS QUITE THE CUTE, AND PROVES EVEN MORE THAT...WELL I WILL JUST SAY!!!

WILL THE REAL "FLOACIST" PLEASE STAND UP!

Well I am not standing but yet sitting down behind the screen smoking a fat one saying to myself damn why is your energy focused on me? Trying to insult me.Another part of me want to tell you to leave my space you fuggin idiot.I am starting not to like your nature.

10-03-2006, 9:09 AM
define happiness is not online. Last active: 10/5/2006 6:36:51 PM define happiness

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 07-12-2006
Posts 329
Reply Quote
Okay I know how to put all this to rest. Nat I had two friends come visit you in Philly from PA this past weekend. Do you know what I am talking about? Where you in Philly this past weekend?
Profanity is a sign of an ignorant mind trying to express itself. So say what you mean, and mean what you say.
   10-03-2006, 9:14 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-09-2006
Posts 2,135
Reply Quote

I am starting not to like your nature.

DO YOU REALIZE THIS TAKES NO ENERGY.....IT'S FUN IF YOU WANNA SMOKE A FAT AND PLAY WITH ME LETS PLAY....NATALIE WOULD NOT CONTINUE IN THIS FOOLISHNESS WITH ME TRUST...AND BY NOW REALLY GAVE ME SOMETHING REAL TO THINK ABOUT...YOUR VERBIAGE ALONE SHOWS YOUR AN IMPOSTER...SO BOTH OF US REALLY ARE BEING A LIL SILLY BUT ATLEAST MY FAM KNOWS ITS ME.....N-A-T...A- L-I-E HEY THAT SPELLS OUT'

NAT A LIE....WHAT DO YA KNOW....OR I CAN USE ..NOTALIE....LMBO!!!! I AM SORRY FAM THEY JUST KEEP COMING!!!!

10-03-2006, 9:19 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

DivaDevine wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 5:14 PM:

DO YOU REALIZE THIS TAKES NO ENERGY.....IT'S FUN IF YOU WANNA SMOKE A FAT AND PLAY WITH ME LETS PLAY....NATALIE WOULD NOT CONTINUE IN THIS FOOLISHNESS WITH ME TRUST...AND BY NOW REALLY GAVE ME SOMETHING REAL TO THINK ABOUT...YOUR VERBIAGE ALONE SHOWS YOUR AN IMPOSTER...SO BOTH OF US REALLY ARE BEING A LIL SILLY BUT ATLEAST MY FAM KNOWS ITS ME.....N-A-T...A- L-I-E HEY THAT SPELLS OUT'

NAT A LIE....WHAT DO YA KNOW....OR I CAN USE ..NOTALIE....LMBO!!!! I AM SORRY FAM THEY JUST KEEP COMING!!!!

Note: Damn Devine! Girl you breaking Caspers name down like that in a bad way! See,Imma have to let yo ass have it sis!

~KOKO~

10-03-2006, 9:20 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-09-2006
Posts 2,135
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

DivaDevine wrote the following post at 10-03-2006 5:14 PM:

Note: Damn Devine! Girl you breaking Caspers name down like that in a bad way! See,Imma have to let yo ass have it sis!

~KOKO~

NO DISRESPECT TO MY REAL SISTER "THE ONE AND ONLY" BUT TO WHOEVER THIS IS WITH THE  UNMITIGATED GALL TO PRETEND THAT SHE IS "GHOST"
  Page 6 of 8 (113 items) « First ... < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Ask Me Anything!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy