Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by nolaprincess1 at 11-15-2007 9:47 AM. Topic has 75 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   11-15-2007, 9:47 AM
nolaprincess1 is not online. Last active: 11/20/2007 12:25:07 PM nolaprincess1

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,349
Re: Marsha's Mixed Tape! Not!
Reply Quote
 kokocreole wrote:
Nola when she said Marsha Ambrosius up in this beyotch she sounded wacker than 50 cent dressing like Prince! Her accent messed her up which made it sound lame.I see you got the same fetish as kareaf,you expect Marsha to give you a coochie coupon or something? Get outta dodge with that mess man. LOL @Honey ~KOKO~
we are not going to talk about fetish or wanting a coochie coupon...cause sweetie no one has a bigger fetish on anyone as the one you have for Nat...and don't put me in the same classification as Kareaf, stand stong on what I believe the mixtape is garbage but if she was acting silly and that's how she felt...live and learn
   11-15-2007, 9:51 AM
kokocreole is not online. Last active: 11/20/2007 6:00:15 AM kokocreole

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 04-11-2007
Yes It's Me
Posts 165
Reply Quote
For your info ole Nola,I don't have fetishes and I don't do coupons or rain checks! I also don't live in dreamland.I am about mine ya heard? Yea ya heard. Yea I think for the most part the CD was not cool at all. ~KOKO~
CatWoman

Stroke My PussyCat!!!MEOW...

11-15-2007, 9:55 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,349
Reply Quote
Koko, whatever I'm going to walk away now for I say something that I might feel a tad bit bad about later. k buh bye
   11-15-2007, 9:57 AM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 04-11-2007
Yes It's Me
Posts 165
Reply Quote
Smart gal Nola you are.wink.later gator... ~KOKO~
CatWoman

11-15-2007, 10:01 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,349
Reply Quote
oh trust it's not in fear of going head to head with you cause you know one thing koko I don't give a F _uck I just don't want to be mean today so like I said I will walk away...wink
   11-15-2007, 10:08 AM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 04-11-2007
Yes It's Me
Posts 165
Reply Quote
Now why would you be mean to Tha KoKo huh Nola? So not like you... be afraid! Be very afraid! Smart gal ,baby,walk away.wink.LMAO ~KOKO~
CatWoman

11-17-2007, 9:31 AM
KAREAF is online. Last active: 11/21/2007 6:19:48 AM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,224
Reply Quote
AZZ KISS and bandwagon jump wow! because i like the cd? i like what i like and you like what you like period if that makes me an ass kisser than so be it and as far as the bandwagon everyone hates what she put out on the mixtape so what bandwagon am i jumping on? And i never told you i didnt like marsha's mixtape because the last time we spoke the mixtape wasnt out yet this about the mixtape ONLY your trying to turn this into something else so whats your point you dont like marsha period if i thought it was garbage i would say so and there were songs that i commented about that i thought were garbage but overall i liked the damn tape whats the problem but dont attack me because i like the songz she puts out i'm the only one on this site who says that i like the cd so if i'm on a bandwagon its my own and i'm cool with that, so you can say whatever the hell you wanna say about me being an azz kisser, band wagain jumper, fetish, and whatever else you can think of like and i still say I LIKE THE MIXTAPE i'm not changing or flip flopping my position in regards to this "mixtape"as me and hillary clinton are accused of doing lol whatever i say to you on the phone in regards to either of the parties previously known as floetry lol is in regards to their personality and is not related to "pruduct" they put out hell i recall you disliking nats "stroke my p ussy cat song" i liked that song but i'm not crazy about nat's personality and yet your in love with nat and didnt like the song does this make you fake? no not at all so yes i've said things about marsha's personality like i didnt like how she treated you and had yo put off the board but recall my dear friend i was one of the only people who spoke on that against marsha, i've argued with her and nat so does that mean i am not to like nats music because she kicked me off her myspace page at one point lol that was funny as hell NO it doesnt if i think its good music i say so if i dont than i say so there is no black and white yes or no like or dislike its observational and to say because i dont care for someones personality so therefore i can not like thier music without listening to it or to join in the mass consenses and say oh well none of them like it so i wont is childish, cliqueish, and closeminded, i know you dont like because i know you your not a bandwagon jumper on'er but some on this site are but you of all people should know that i'm not, this isnt the first time that the whole board felt different than me and i'm sure it wont be the last so dont acuse me of being fake, an azz kisser when i have nothing to gain from it, or being a band jumper when no one else has the same opinion as i do, shyt especially because you got people jumping on your bandwagon they aint say shyt until you did you know you got groupies dog lol but with respect and friendship i say i'm not one of them nor am i swayed by your opoinions my point I LIKE THE MIX CD!
   11-17-2007, 9:34 AM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,224
Reply Quote
 nolaprincess1 wrote:
 kokocreole wrote:
Nola when she said Marsha Ambrosius up in this beyotch she sounded wacker than 50 cent dressing like Prince! Her accent messed her up which made it sound lame.I see you got the same fetish as kareaf,you expect Marsha to give you a coochie coupon or something? Get outta dodge with that mess man. LOL @Honey ~KOKO~
we are not going to talk about fetish or wanting a coochie coupon...cause sweetie no one has a bigger fetish on anyone as the one you have for Nat...and don't put me in the same classification as Kareaf, stand stong on what I believe the mixtape is garbage but if she was acting silly and that's how she felt...live and learn
and as far as being in the same classification of "kareaf" One could only hope and pray plus practice to be in the same f ucking classification of "KAREAF"!
   11-17-2007, 9:48 AM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,224
Reply Quote
 kokocreole wrote:
You cant be for real here you just cant be a free couchie coupon okaaaaay koko! Fetish homie as much as your in love with nat as much garbage that has come out of nats mouth that you and i agreed on come on man "stroke my p ussy cat" um and oh what was "zeron" and we wont go no deeper than that but this aint even about comparing and contrasting between the two this is about a mix tape and because i like it and am not in agreeance with you that makes me an azz kisser in your eyes is that really how you deal with diversity if it isnt like you or what you care for its stupid or someone being fake, Than so be it i'll be both because unlike other people on her i'm an individual not a fan of yours and i'm deffinately not intimidated by you thats how we get along neither of us will ever love everything that the other does but i TRULY dont appreciate you coming at me like my prefference isnt real i know toooooo much about you and vice versa and have known you for too long for the disrespect to go down soooooo i'm a take the higher road because i do value our friendship and leave this post and subject alone but on some for real for real shyt "check the beam in your eye before you point out the splinter in someonelse's" thats in refference to the fetish comment and yes marsha does have sexy green eyes *** lol but thats not why i like the cd i like the cd because she wasnt affraid to take the risk of saying exactly what the f uck she was thinking be it rational or irrational or whatever she felt she put it out there she knew people would be pissed but that didnt stop her life without limits or fear is true living just going with the flow is merely existing thats why i love the mixtape and i stand behind my opoion 100% Much love to those that opose my views i'm sure we'll be on the opposite end of the spectrum soon lol ~~~FINN~~~
   11-17-2007, 11:25 AM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 04-11-2007
Yes It's Me
Posts 165
Reply Quote
LMAO @ KAREAF! Hey someone said this post was not personal eh? Ooooooookkaaayyyyy! Hey now one thing I do agree with is when you said you and Nola are not to be compared as she said as well. Imma leave that one alone...When I said that,I meant the Marsha fetish thing thats all,nothing more or less...Ok,soooo you like the mixed tape.Ummm ok. I would love to know what songs that you like on the CD,do tell and why? Cause there is no messages in the songs to even like but hey,thats on you if you like em tho.Peace.For the record this has nothing to do with anyone not liking Marsha because of some kicked off board or myspace spat ,this has to do with not liking her damned CD.I pointed out the disrespect in that mixed tape over and again my friend.If you did not get it,then you never will! ~KOKO~
CatWoman

11-17-2007, 11:33 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,349
Reply Quote
Kareaf don't take it personal I don't want koko to put me in the same classification as anyone...I am an individual I don't feed off anyone else's opinion that is all I meant. that's all I have to say on this post cause koko feeds off this, she loves when a post she created get a lot of attention and I am not here for that.
   11-17-2007, 1:12 PM
Silent Medley is not online. Last active: 11/20/2007 9:38:27 AM Silent Medley

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 01-29-2006
Posts 486
Reply Quote
It seems, and I say seems...a lot of yall don't know the purpose of a mixtape....a MIXTAPE IS NOT AN ALBUM. A mixtape is medium an artist uses to generate buzz or keep there name out there and is TYPICALLY free. That's why on a majority of MIXTAPES there are uncleared samples or the actual instrumentals of songs done before, recent or not. Thus marsha's MIXTAPE if anyone noticed (if yall listen to hip hop/rap) The majority of songs are all beats previously done by dre. A majority of those on marsha mixtape are from Dre's THE CHRONIC album. If you also have the album u will realize that a lot of the song titles have to do with the same beat as on the chronic album, or a phrase or word in that particular song. If some of u might remember, Dre had a song called dre day on the chronic...marsha has a song on her mixtape called Marsha day. Without filling in all the details so far...if u know that album u will see, at least from one angle the tone and attitude of the MIXTAPE...and again this is a MIXTAPE AND NOT AN ALBUM..................................................as for the whole neo-soul is dead issue....it is what is...honestly i don't agree wit it. BUT if she said that she was say'in that all in fun or that's how she felt (for this issue as well as the total project)...then u as individual have to make the decision to believe or not to or accept. As Once had said before u can't compare Marsha to Nas on this issue simply because hip hop has been made a mockery of itself where neo soul at least IMO is what it always has been to date and not dumb down and then watered down and then have that dumbed watered down version beat dead repeatedly daily..............................................as for the whole dis issue.....umm i could speculate one way or the other. If there's beef like that well, people handle situations differently for different reasons. Some handle it behind the scenes, some out in the open, some let it go, and then there's a time and a place where the situation dictates how u handle it. Who's to say really. And whose to say for sure its nat she speak'in on?...........ummm.....................I think some of yall are tryin to box marsha into what light yall see her in. Not necessarily the neo soul box but how u view her as a person from albums, concerts, interviews, pm's, etc. No one person stays in the same light all the time. Wit that said...I too am guilty of box'in her in. Some more than others, some less than others. But thas a given with any artist. Or for that matter person. How many artists (whatever their art is) thru your life time start out do'in this and just to be different or be themselves or for whatever reason they look, step, or completely move outta the light u see them in and people not like them or look at them funny or differently OR have negative energy towards that person/group? People change overtime. That's human. But also in this case maybe...MAYBE we don't get to see this side of marsha, whether its gangsta or just clown'in...smoke'in or whatever....some of smoke...some of us f_uck like rabbits...some of us are clowns...some of us are liars, some of love drama or whatever it is...but to everyday ppl we see we don't come off like that. All that hiding will and or has to come out at some point and thas real talk. If that person...in this case marsha...decides to show another side...its cool not to like that side but don't not like the person or be so in awe that u look at them differently. We as individuals look for lovers, friends and family to except us for who we are. Hell for that matter everybody. But we realize everyone doesn't. I guess all i'm say'in is accept this for what it is...if u like it cool...if u don't disregard her mixtape and NOT her....and from that point let the story unfold and take from it what u read. As for how I feel about the mixtape if anyone cares...I feel like most of yall but i think yall made it out worst than what it was based upon what she's done as PART of floetry (in a group there is compromise) and the light u hold her in. I'm sure yall have heard albums much worse. But I also didn't like it for other reasons as well...but all that is subjective......and i just spent way too much time type'in all this & nobody will probably get to the end of LOL...my 2 cent

myspace.com/silentmedley
   11-17-2007, 3:42 PM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,224
Reply Quote
thats what i've been trying to say medley thank you!!
   11-17-2007, 4:19 PM

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 04-11-2007
Yes It's Me
Posts 165
Reply Quote
First of all Nola! You did not have to even comment on my post ok. If you felt as if I make posts just to get attention Miss Lady cause I don't have to try to get anything.I get what I want! You are here are you not? By the way since you claim to not feed into my so called attention seeking post why the hell are you on the 5th page still yappin!Case closed! Peace Out! Stop making this shyt personal . Kareaf chill with the thank you Medley mess thats what you been trying to say all along type thing because you did not say what Medley said! What you did say was that you liked the mixed tape. Yall are some funny mofo's I tell you! LMAO ~KOKO~
CatWoman

11-17-2007, 6:12 PM
Geodon-GoogleIt is not online. Last active: 11/18/2007 10:05:26 AM Geodon-GoogleIt

Not Ranked
Joined on 11-18-2007
Posts 1
Uhh, Heard of Monster? Careerbuilder? Classifieds?
Dear Natalie,

I have been thinking,I listened to your song GameBoy and I want to do a remix with you on it.Not only that,I am just going to be honest with you.I need a career ! I mean I have the job working for the military but as I said before,it is not what I really want to do.You even said it yourself that I was very powerful.I am intelligent and gifted.I have to do more with my talents,my writings,my skills.I have a lot of powerful energy that I need to channel towards doing the things that I am gifted with.I have an ear for music producing,an eye for how things should look and to peace things together.I write poetry,I write songs,I write scripts,I write short stories,I can act,I can produce and direct.This is my resume to you,in hopes that you consider hiring me to work for Code Music and Code Productions.I have spoken with my mate about it and she has been telling me to go for it! To go for what I am great at and to stop working at jobs that does not mean anything to me.She is fine with me traveling from different places to do what I love.So there is no problem with me flying to any area to work on projects.I need this job to better my future career ! Will you consider hiring me? Just think about it for a minute.I will be an asset to your company and to you.Just give me a chance to see how things will work out.I am asking for one chance,an opportunity.I have so many ideas and so much to offer.Here is my phone numbers below.Pray on everything that I have said,forgive me for my past ways and move forward with me.Call me,we should talk.I am off work today but you can call me anytime.Help me out.

Dear Natalie,

How are you? I pray all has been well with you.I am well.I am single now,can you believe that?! In a way I feel kind of alone.The thing is I asked for peace and ended up getting it.One of those be careful of what you ask for things but things are the way it is in life for a reason.I believe that everything happens for a reason and sometime later in life we find out the reason.I need a vacation! Maybe for a week.I want to  see you,to come visit you.I am still here in Germany.When I ask you for things,I am passionate about the things that I ask for.I am still not working yet and wished that I was working with you on your projects because I am no longer restricted to the places that I can travel.This is 2007 babygirl and I need a Super Heroine in my life.I need you Natalie and I hope in a great way that you will be here for me.Just take time to think things over and just know that I have always been loyal and have never faded from you and here it is 2007.I need your help now,help in different ways.I need my spark back,my light back again.I need to be focused and headed in my own right direction and most of all,I need you love.Will you rescue me? Maybe you can come see me in Germany or maybe I can come see you but whatever the case,I need this to happen and I need to feel free.

~KOKO~

Page 5 of 6 (76 items) « First ... < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Uhh, Heard of Monster? Careerbuilder? Classifieds?

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy