Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by kokobaby at 10-19-2006 10:11 AM. Topic has 72 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-19-2006, 10:11 AM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Re: Peace Out!
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 6:05 PM:

i know the truth and so do you.

you don't have to respond to that but it damn sure got your attention. i understand your need to protect her. but why risk it by being so stupid on the boards?

stop fuckin' with me, koko. you will lose. plain and simple.

Note: Well,if U know the truth then say it! I have not fugged with U dear heart,U keep fuggin with me by finding me on posts ,now I am here,so come on dear,have a seat 4 a while and lets chat here.Say what U have 2 say but in doing so love,please direct me,not my personal life ok toots.Keep it clean because I can get nasty as well and right now I am chillin.U have my attention now so lets do this baby.Whats really wrong with U? Let's do this woman 2 woman,keep it real now,no foolishness Rocky!I have nothing 2 hide!My mate is not under a 1st SGT,a SGT,is under her!She is an Officer dear heart,she is up there with the Commanders! See,U know not much about the military! I don't do low pay checks!

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-19-2006, 10:20 AM
rocky_ is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 8:27:06 AM rocky_

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 191
Reply Quote
take a break, koko. take a nice long break from the boards and give it a rest. leave natalie and marsha alone. go and enjoy your stay in germany. make some new friends. find some new artists to sign. work on your book. volunteer at the uso. volunteer on base. take a trip to korea and get a whole new wardrobe made in the finest satin. just give it a rest for a while.
stay connected to floetry and da floetry fam at:

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/FloetryFam

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 10:24 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 6:20 PM:

take a break, koko. take a nice long break from the boards and give it a rest. leave natalie and marsha alone. go and enjoy your stay in germany. make some new friends. find some new artists to sign. work on your book. volunteer at the uso. volunteer on base. take a trip to korea and get a whole new wardrobe made in the finest satin. just give it a rest for a while.

Note: I could care less about Floetry on the real.I spend money on them,they have not spent money on me.We as music lovers pay there damned bills ,they don't pay ours.I am not  sick into Floetry like U! I do shyt for entertainment only!Rocky!I told U that I am listening 2 U! Woman 2 woman and now U bow out love after U so called wanted my attention? So not like U dear heart! I told U 2 speak what U so called know! Oh and scroll up  because I let U know my lovers rank! A 1st SGT.is under her! She is an Officer,so respect that,like I said ,she is up there with the Commanders love because I don't do low budgets.What else do U want 2 know?

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 10:30 AM

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 191
Reply Quote

it's what i already know, koko, that you should be concerned with.

i already made myself perfectly clear. read it again if you must:

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 10:31 AM
PE@CEM@KER is not online. Last active: 9/21/2006 1:47:17 PM PE@CEM@KER

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-09-2005
Posts 520
Reply Quote
it's just so much love in this place...were do i be at when this shyt be pop n off...

IF I DON'T ENJOY LIFE FOR MYSELF NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR ME
   10-19-2006, 10:43 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 6:30 PM:

it's what i already know, koko, that you should be concerned with.

i already made myself perfectly clear. read it again if you must:

Note: Rocky love,come on baby! I am giving U lead way 2 express what U so called know now take the road and travel with it! Why is your record on repeat? Natalie and Marsha does not need anyone 2 protect them love but you are sure doing a good job,well,U try! Gotta give U credit for that? I hope U get a pay check in the mail for all of your hardwork.Shaking head at your simple ass! Nobody is messing with Floetry,so go sit down somewhere on that stale deal of your own fist pumping approach.I am enjoying my stay here in Germany and have made friends as the photos show how I am doing.My 2nd book is completed now.I aint volunteering at the USO! I work for the USA army dear!I don't do satin,but I love silk. No Korea 4 me right now but Europe is great! Rocky come on now,say what U have 2 really say! Shyt! What is it that U think that U really know about me huh? Waiting.I told U 2 not bore me with foolish attempts! I am here so do something with me!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote

damn peace,

i thought 4 sure i woulda seen u pop up yesterday . . .

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 11:38 AM

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 191
Reply Quote

"Note: Rocky love,come on baby! I am giving U lead way 2 express what U so called know now take the road and travel with it! Why is your record on repeat? Natalie and Marsha does not need anyone 2 protect them love but you are sure doing a good job,well,U try! Gotta give U credit for that? I hope U get a pay check in the mail for all of your hardwork.Shaking head at your simple ass! Nobody is messing with Floetry,so go sit down somewhere on that stale deal of your own fist pumping approach.I am enjoying my stay here in Germany and have made friends as the photos show how I am doing.My 2nd book is completed now.I aint volunteering at the USO! I work for the USA army dear!I don't do satin,but I love silk. No Korea 4 me right now but Europe is great! Rocky come on now,say what U have 2 really say! Shyt! What is it that U think that U really know about me huh? Waiting.I told U 2 not bore me with foolish attempts! I am here so do something with me!"

don't say i didn't warn you, koko.

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 11:48 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 7:38 PM:

don't say i didn't warn you.

Note: Stick 2 how U feel about your own issues and not about what U are  trying 2 do for someone else when they can handle their own bizness themselves now.Do not result 2 childlike tactics in defense 2 someone elses shyt! Get your own shyt and then defend it! U are trying 2 roll off what U think that U know! U don't know me at all,so don't try going there with me.I am never on your ass,U are always on mine all because of foolish shyt Rocky! Then U have the nerve 2 tell someone else 2 get a life? U get a life outside of Floetry ass kissing ok.Maybe Floetry needs 2 hear some truth from time 2 time! After all,they are human!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 12:49 PM
sagittariussoul is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 7:36:34 PM sagittariussoul

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-01-2005
Posts 875
Reply Quote
GO GO GO........peace is not in ur vocabualry........get the fuc on ....... shyt why u still here... I thought u were leaving........Go find ms new york on my space I promise u and her would have a blast together.......Stop talking about exactly what u dont know!! Its probably better that ur in a different country where english is not the main language saves everybody from having a headache!!!  Learn to accept the truth about urself.......30 different people are telling u the same shyt and u till just dont get it!! Open ur eyes......go get a job........get ur nails done....go educate ur child.....nah  dont do that......If I see ya i will slide u soome ghb!! That will be my solution in dealing with u....... PEACE OUT!!!!!!!
One feels as if one is dissolved and merged into nature ..
Energy Never Dies, It Just Transforms
B.A.M.

10-19-2006, 12:59 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

sagittariussoul wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 8:49 PM:

GO GO GO........peace is not in ur vocabualry........get the fuc on ....... shyt why u still here... I thought u were leaving........Go find ms new york on my space I promise u and her would have a blast together.......Stop talking about exactly what u dont know!! Its probably better that ur in a different country where english is not the main language saves everybody from having a headache!!!  Learn to accept the truth about urself.......30 different people are telling u the same shyt and u till just dont get it!! Open ur eyes......go get a job........get ur nails done....go educate ur child.....nah  dont do that......If I see ya i will slide u soome ghb!! That will be my solution in dealing with u....... PEACE OUT!!!!!!!

Note: Shaking my damned head.LOL,so common on who will be next 2 get at tha koko! Tag Teams eh? Cool! The more the Merry-er as they say,lol.Peace in your vocab is never common because U as well track me down for what? 2 get at me!Say something when U come 2 me ! U have the same ole jigga what? Jigga who type shyt! U aint sayin nothin! I am tired of U! I told U 2 take charge and stimulate me dammit! Peace In!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 1:05 PM
U_R_Stupid is online. Last active: 10/27/2006 8:20:45 PM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,902
Reply Quote
The tribe as spoken.......

The next member to be voted off Flo Fam Survivor is.............

10-19-2006, 2:08 PM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote

U_R_Stupid wrote:
The tribe as spoken.......

The next member to be voted off Flo Fam Survivor is.............

*dead*

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
  Page 5 of 5 (73 items) < 1 2 3 4 5
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Peace Out!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy