Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Floacist

Started by asIam at 08-28-2007 12:41 PM. Topic has 51 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   08-28-2007, 12:41 PM
asIam is not online. Last active: 12/24/2007 11:49:22 AM asIam

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 02-02-2007
Posts 658
Re: Here is the Interview!
Reply Quote

N.HER.THOUGHTS wrote:
What in the HELL? **laughing and keeping it moving...**

concur!!

"Safety is NOT the
absence of danger but is the presence of God"
   09-14-2007, 12:02 AM
SimiAuto is not online. Last active: 10/28/2007 2:00:13 AM SimiAuto

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 09-11-2007
Posts 15
Reply Quote
 FINESSE1 wrote:
 siss07 wrote:
Oh my goodness. Does this site have a administrator or moderator. What does all of this have to do with the music of Floetry?
This is an INTERNET forum...not bible study. Be for real.

LMAO.

10-05-2007, 6:13 PM
ShortyRed is not online. Last active: 2/23/2008 4:02:47 AM ShortyRed

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 01-10-2006
Posts 87
Reply Quote

This is perverted sadness.... this argumentative spirit between two (black?) women is sad.  That is why the world is laughing louding in the face of our race.  This genocidal madness has to cease. How can (we) as effectual intellectuals come together on a beautiful site such as this to put one another down.... I know that SOME of us or not truly concerned off of the twisted vision and (LOGIC?) of a few.  LOL?! why?  this is sick... gay or straight? fat or thin? cute or ugly?  WTFFFF ... has that got to do with growth... by stepping on one another does that make you feel better about YOU? No, I kinda doubt it cause real WOMEN and MEN have better things to do in their 24 hrs than to waste space, breath, and energy on those things that do not uplift..... IF this was the picture that the WORLD had to see as a VIEW into this site as a whole.... it would be shut down.... and just because THE GROUP Floetry is not TOGETHER does not mean we have to DISRESPECT the TRUTH of this.... FLOETRY FAMILY.... GET IT 2 gether..... GO hard or go HOME... LOG OFF to that .....S   H   Y   T.... REspect the people that dont care and pm eachother that .... MESSY MESS... making a mockery of the hard work of those that love then FLO... Y ask Y

LOVETERNAL   RED   

Like a rainbow around my neck...
is my covenant to forever love you...
yen to my yang...
Intertwined like vines... are we
you to me.....
LOVETERNAL..... love is.... just love ...
http://www.myspace.com/thatgurlizred
   10-05-2007, 9:20 PM
FINESSE1 is not online. Last active: 2/14/2008 1:05:02 PM FINESSE1

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
Posts 752
Reply Quote
oh, brother...
   10-08-2007, 9:10 PM
U_R_Stupid is not online. Last active: 10/10/2007 10:09:58 PM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 2,140
Reply Quote
 ShortyRed wrote:

This is perverted sadness.... this argumentative spirit between two (black?) women is sad.  That is why the world is laughing louding in the face of our race.  This genocidal madness has to cease. How can (we) as effectual intellectuals come together on a beautiful site such as this to put one another down.... I know that SOME of us or not truly concerned off of the twisted vision and (LOGIC?) of a few.  LOL?! why?  this is sick... gay or straight? fat or thin? cute or ugly?  WTFFFF ... has that got to do with growth... by stepping on one another does that make you feel better about YOU? No, I kinda doubt it cause real WOMEN and MEN have better things to do in their 24 hrs than to waste space, breath, and energy on those things that do not uplift..... IF this was the picture that the WORLD had to see as a VIEW into this site as a whole.... it would be shut down.... and just because THE GROUP Floetry is not TOGETHER does not mean we have to DISRESPECT the TRUTH of this.... FLOETRY FAMILY.... GET IT 2 gether..... GO hard or go HOME... LOG OFF to that .....S   H   Y   T.... REspect the people that dont care and pm eachother that .... MESSY MESS... making a mockery of the hard work of those that love then FLO... Y ask Y

LOVETERNAL   RED   

"Go to Oprah!  Go to Oprah!"

10-09-2007, 5:55 PM
KAREAF is not online. Last active: 2/13/2008 7:25:01 AM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,236
Reply Quote
its just an internet site thats all! Peolple take this shyt to seriously this isnt a cause or the million black woman march, does everything have to have a platform dang! Making a mockery WOW all that for a fan website who give a freak what anyone on here thinks of you let alone the rest of the world thinks of us cause the bottom line is this if we were on our "best behavior" and we all had master degrees making millions a year guess what they including our some of our own black men would still call us "niggas" "bytches" and oh yea "nappy headed hoes" so hell if you must say that we shouldnt talk about each let it be for us cause there opinion wont change anytime soon regardless of your social, education, or economicall status if your a black woman your the lowest on the status quo already thats the reality, theres clubs and shyt that wont even let oprah in !
   10-11-2007, 5:56 PM
ShortyRed is not online. Last active: 2/23/2008 4:02:47 AM ShortyRed

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 01-10-2006
Posts 87
Reply Quote

Taken into consideration ....

Thinkin..... and You R Rite or Right OR what EVER you need to be to make this .... positive for you.

I was simply saying that this means much more to Some than Just a FAN website ... However I do see your point of view.   LoVe that ..... opposition that you display...

Be nice on the playground (K) I was just adding MY opinion to this opinionated SITE.... I do not CARE what people think of ME as an individual I set my own standard and I live BY MY rules.   However collectively... well collectively .... WE ALL could do MORE.....

THAT IS LOVETERNAL...

RED

Like a rainbow around my neck...
is my covenant to forever love you...
yen to my yang...
Intertwined like vines... are we
you to me.....
LOVETERNAL..... love is.... just love ...
http://www.myspace.com/thatgurlizred
  Page 4 of 4 (52 items) < 1 2 3 4
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Floacist » Here is the Interview!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy