Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by QueenOfTheJungle at 10-19-2006 8:26 AM. Topic has 72 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-19-2006, 8:26 AM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Re: Peace Out!
Reply Quote
come 2 philly and say bytch 2 my face n c don't u get dealt wit. i know we said a lot of shyt, but i don't call ne body out their name. i think u crazy and u probably r a bytch, but i never called u one. just back up off me. i'll be satisfied and live a complete life if u never said ne thing else 2 me, so keep it da fukk pushin.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 8:55 AM
rocky_ is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 8:27:06 AM rocky_

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 183
Reply Quote

why are you still here? leave already! don't pass go, don't collect $200, just be out! you can come back once you stay on a regular medication schedule but until then, just go. we don't need a long ass speech about why you are leaving and we don't care about who you feel is ganging up on you and we don't care about what person from the admin section is telling you to leave. the important thing is that YOU realize what kind of trouble you are causing here and how uncomfortable you are making everyone feel with your psychotic antics.

how da hell are you going to get on a fan site and make the damn artist that you are supposed to be a fan of feel uncomfortable to the point that they avoid seeing your ass online AND in person at their shows?! what is wrong with you?! why are you in a different country and behaving even worse than you did when you were in the states? do you really think that you are untouchable because you are on a different continent? do you really think she would want to be involved with someone like you after all the bullshyt you have done here? do you think this will turn her on? this behavior wouldn't turn anyone on, koko! infact, this is the kind of behavior that causes people to get restraining orders. did you take into consideration that her family AND marsha's family reads these posts? how do you think they feel?

you need to be responsible for your actions, not just with her, but with everyone here that you have insulted and you have to take responsibility for the drama you have caused here, just like everyone else has to take responsibility for the things that they have posted and the insults they have thrown at other fam members. no, you are not the only person who has insulted someone here and you won't be the last but you know what part you play in the drama here and you know why it continues. how are we supposed to stop "misunderstanding you" when you constantly do things that makes us scratch our heads and think, "wtf"?!

i think you should leave. seriously, you need to take a long ass break from this board and maybe a long ass break from floetry.

stay connected to floetry and da floetry fam at:

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/FloetryFam

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 9:05 AM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 4:26 PM:

come 2 philly and say bytch 2 my face n c don't u get dealt wit. i know we said a lot of shyt, but i don't call ne body out their name. i think u crazy and u probably r a bytch, but i never called u one. just back up off me. i'll be satisfied and live a complete life if u never said ne thing else 2 me, so keep it da fukk pushin.

Note: U did so call me a bytch!Do go back and read where U said the bytch said she was leaving 24 hours ago! I don't give a shyt where U are,I will fly in yo face and call U a bytch if thats how U are acting! U keep starting shyt back up with me! Hunting me down on every post! Now U back up off me patna!Push that!Rocky please shut tha fugg up will ya! I don't have time 4 U 2 day ok.Maybe 2morrow ok,so try again!U have no new punch lines 4 me,U bore me with trying 2 come at me on some Floetry shyt! Go suck there asses and leave my ass alone cause U can't handle me! Let it go!How do U know that everyones Family is not reading these posts? What makes Floetry's family better than anyone elses shyt,we are all human and look at what U dish out! U are not better than anyone else so go sit down!Mind what U say as well!

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-19-2006, 9:24 AM

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 183
Reply Quote

"Rocky please shut tha fugg up will ya! I don't have time 4 U 2 day ok.Maybe 2morrow ok,so try again!U have no new punch lines 4 me,U bore me with trying 2 come at me on some Floetry shyt! Go suck there asses and leave my ass alone cause U can't handle me! Let it go!How do U know that everyones Family is not reading these posts? What makes Floetry's family better than anyone elses shyt,we are all human and look at what U dish out! U are not better than anyone else so go sit down!Mind what U say as well!"

the truth hurts doesn't it? does your partner know you behave this way? or do you act like this on line because she won't put up with it in person?

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 9:25 AM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Note: U did so call me a bytch!Do go back and read where U said the bytch said she was leaving 24 hours ago! I don't give a shyt where U are,I will fly in yo face and call U a bytch if thats how U are acting! U keep starting shyt back up with me! Hunting me down on every post! Now U back up off me patna!Push that!Rocky please shut tha fugg up will ya! I don't have time 4 U 2 day ok.Maybe 2morrow ok,so try again!U have no new punch lines 4 me,U bore me with trying 2 come at me on some Floetry shyt! Go suck there asses and leave my ass alone cause U can't handle me! Let it go!How do U know that everyones Family is not reading these posts? What makes Floetry's family better than anyone elses shyt,we are all human and look at what U dish out! U are not better than anyone else so go sit down!Mind what U say as well!

~KOKO~

my bad, i was talking of u, not speaking 2 u. but ne ways . . . i don't have a problem mtg u @ the air port, i live like 10 mins away from Philadelphia International. and 4 the record, i don't have time 2 hunt u down ko. i'm just not no punk about my shyt, so as long as u got sumthin 2 say, i will respond if its worth it. so keep yo a s s talkin cuz u'll never think u got the best of me.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 9:27 AM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote

uhh, rocky . . .

lil kim is free, boo boo (ie ur sig, lol) ;)

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 9:29 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 5:24 PM:

"Rocky please shut tha fugg up will ya! I don't have time 4 U 2 day ok.Maybe 2morrow ok,so try again!U have no new punch lines 4 me,U bore me with trying 2 come at me on some Floetry shyt! Go suck there asses and leave my ass alone cause U can't handle me! Let it go!How do U know that everyones Family is not reading these posts? What makes Floetry's family better than anyone elses shyt,we are all human and look at what U dish out! U are not better than anyone else so go sit down!Mind what U say as well!"

the truth hurts doesn't it? does your partner know you behave this way? or do you act like this on line because she won't put up with it in person?

Note: Are U still trying 2 gain credits off me Rocky? Give it up! Truth Hurts is a name of a group! I don't do groups! I aint into the groupie thing,you are! Whats wrong with U? Are U mad because now that this board is back up,you don't have any ratings on yours? Or maybe U are mad because Floetry has not posted anything in their Forum/Diary and U have nothing 2 copy and paste from them 2 put on your backup board 2 boost ratings.How is that 4 truth Ruth!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 9:31 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 5:25 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

~KOKO~

my bad, i was talking of u, not speaking 2 u. but ne ways . . . i don't have a problem mtg u @ the air port, i live like 10 mins away from Philadelphia International. and 4 the record, i don't have time 2 hunt u down ko. i'm just not no punk about my shyt, so as long as u got sumthin 2 say, i will respond if its worth it. so keep yo a s s talkin cuz u'll never think u got the best of me.

Note: Cocky U are Queen! Stick around there will be more,my I think I like U!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 9:32 AM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote

fyi: truth hurts is the name of an artist, not a group. one hit wonder if u will . . .

as u were

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 9:33 AM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

~KOKO~

naw, cocky ain't my thing. just bein real. i'm sure every1 can appreciate that.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 9:34 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 5:32 PM:

fyi: truth hurts is the name of an artist, not a group. one hit wonder if u will . . .

as u were

Note: Thanks 4 the correction love! One hit wonder U say? Yep,just like Rocky! That is why she is hunting me down every chance 2 boost her ratings! She needs 2 stop trying 2 make a comeback and let it go already!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 9:35 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 5:33 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

~KOKO~

naw, cocky ain't my thing. just bein real. i'm sure every1 can appreciate that.

Note: I sure can! Wink

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 9:50 AM

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 183
Reply Quote

only you would come up with that theory, koko. the yahoo board is for everyone and has nothing to do with ratings. it has served it's purpose as the back up board and will continue to be a back up board. what ratings would i have to boost and to whom would that really matter?

truth hurts is a singer, not a group.

so, does your partner know that you act this way on line? i suppose you think you can get away with the key board thuggin' cuz you can't pull the silly shyt at home in person with her. or perhaps your ass is too unstable to live in base housing with her and you would get her in trouble with her 1st sgt or commander and eventually get her kicked out. i suppose living off base would be the safest bet. we don't want to ruin our meal ticket now do we? all those years invested, wouldn't want to mess up her retirement plans which is really your retirement plans since you go where she goes. but i digress...

FREE LIL KIM!!
   10-19-2006, 9:58 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

rocky_ wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 5:50 PM:

only you would come up with that theory, koko. the yahoo board is for everyone and has nothing to do with ratings. it has served it's purpose as the back up board and will continue to be a back up board. what ratings would i have to boost and to whom would that really matter?

truth hurts is a singer, not a group.

so, does your partner know that you act this way on line? i suppose you think you can get away with the key board thuggin' cuz you can't pull the silly shyt at home in person with her. or perhaps your ass is too unstable to live in base housing with her and you would get her in trouble with her 1st sgt or commander and eventually get her kicked out. i suppose living off base would be the safest bet. we don't want to ruin our meal ticket now do we? all those years invested, wouldn't want to mess up her retirement plans which is really your retirement plans since you go where she goes. but i digress...

Note: See Rocky, I use 2 respect U when U were your own woman! Now U are going along with bandwagon jumping off others remarks about me? Huh? Not U?! Keyboard thuggin and medications and  what not? Woman ,U are slipping through the cracks of not being true 2 your ownself and that was never U! U are way off base when it comes 2 my personal life,so I won't even reply 2 that mess.7 years Rocky in mine dear heart,so let that go,stop using nasty tactics with me and come at me if it is something that U want 2 say 2 me and leave my family out of it.That is childish! I said 2 mind what U say Rocky! Stop slipping and stay focused! Stop boring me! Make me listen 2 U ok,get at me at any cost Rocky! Word fugg me/mind fugg me  or something,do your thang!

~KOKO~

10-19-2006, 10:05 AM

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 183
Reply Quote

i know the truth and so do you.

you don't have to respond to that but it damn sure got your attention. i understand your need to protect her. but why risk it by being so stupid on the boards?

stop fuckin' with me, koko. you will lose. plain and simple.

FREE LIL KIM!!
  Page 4 of 5 (73 items) < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Peace Out!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy