Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by mzmiracal at 10-18-2006 12:34 PM. Topic has 72 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-18-2006, 12:34 PM
mzmiracal is not online. Last active: 10/25/2006 2:26:07 AM mzmiracal

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 08-07-2006
memphis
Posts 894
Re: Peace Out!
Reply Quote
HOLD ON ONE DAM MINUTE PIMPIN U DONT KNOW A DAM THANG ABOUT ME....U AINT GOT TO GIVE A DAM ABOUT MY FEELINGS BOO...I AINT ON HERE FOR YOUR MUTHA_FU_CCIN ASS NO WAY I DONT EVEN TALK TO UR AZZ LET ALONE GIVE A FLYIN FU_CC WHAT THE HELL U CARE ABOUT...I CAME ON THIS BOARD WITH ONE SOLE PURPOSE...FLOETRY....AND I HAVE SOME HELLA GOOD FRIENDS FROM THIS EXPERIENCE...BUT U ON THE OTHER HAND DONT KNOW THAT THAT SHYT MEANS...WIT YOUR EVIL ASS....
when i make u rain...baby it pours
   10-18-2006, 12:40 PM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
*see below*

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-18-2006, 12:43 PM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:30 PM:

I disagree, it is funny.  I wouldn't want you to leave personally, I'm indifferent.  Maybe it's not love, maybe it's infatuation?  Just the idea of it.

Would you be drawn to yourself, based on the way you act on here? Based on ur love interest, she may be? maybe not?  Who knows. If she is, try to come at her as a woman, instead of little ploys and angles, who wants to look forward to that in a relationship. :(  Good luck though

Note: Good lookin out! I mean I got that love Jones in my bones type of shyt goin on 4 tha chick! I am not afraid 2 express it! 4 she was my reason 4 writing poetry,a blessed gift from God from me 2 her I say.I just don't write 4 anyone,that shyt is 2 deep 2 allow 2 drown in waste material.

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-18-2006, 12:47 PM
PseudoSprtual is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:34:13 AM PseudoSprtual

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 11-22-2005
Posts 113
Reply Quote
After all this time, I hope she didn't finally find out from this post?

If so,  OWNED.

10-18-2006, 12:50 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:47 PM:

After all this time, I hope she didn't finally find out from this post?

Note: Ohhhhh shyt! LOL,nope baby,she should feel it in her heart and not her head and then she would be ok,at peace ,even tho we may not ever unite.

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 1:29 PM
keisha_s is not online. Last active: 10/24/2006 11:00:04 PM keisha_s

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,544
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote:
I disagree, it is funny.  I wouldn't want you to leave personally, I'm indifferent.  Maybe it's not love, maybe it's infatuation?  Just the idea of it.

Would you be drawn to yourself, based on the way you act on here? Based on ur love interest, she may be? maybe not?  Who knows. If she is, try to come at her as a woman, instead of little ploys and angles, who wants to look forward to that in a relationship. :(  Good luck though

co-sign

what chu know about.....

10-18-2006, 1:33 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

keisha_s wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 9:29 PM:

PseudoSprtual wrote:

co-sign

Note: Another soon 2 be broke ass by co-signing!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 1:40 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,544
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

PseudoSprtual wrote:

co-sign

~KOKO~

oh never that...i may not b pushin a benz but im straiiiight. ima co-sign all day if i feel the need
what chu know about.....

10-18-2006, 1:43 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

keisha_s wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 9:40 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

PseudoSprtual wrote:

co-sign

~KOKO~

oh never that...i may not b pushin a benz but im straiiiight. ima co-sign all day if i feel the need

Note: Keep feelin tha need Kesh and see where it leads ya ass! Right in the pile of co-signers before you! Dead end and Bankrupt!Tryin 2 tell ya ass somethin chick!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 1:48 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,544
Reply Quote
nah never that...im good. i know what im doin... dead end and bankrupt aint in my future what so ever. im straaaaaight!
what chu know about.....

10-18-2006, 1:56 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

keisha_s wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 9:48 PM:

nah never that...im good. i know what im doin... dead end and bankrupt aint in my future what so ever. im straaaaaight!

Note:Now thats whats up! A strong black woman!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 10:50 PM
FINESSE1 is not online. Last active: 10/21/2006 7:49:14 PM FINESSE1

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
Posts 677
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Look,I am leaving now and giving yall just what you want! Yes,I did come under Ghostwriter SE5 but when I did a so called admin came under that same name as Ghostwriter SE5 Norman Bates type shyt and went into my personal information and stole my damed stage name ,password and all and is tripping with me with threats of kickin me off the board!I have a good idea of who the person is but like I said,it's cool! You can't do something like that unless you are the board owner or someone who works for the board,but now it is getting really crazy as I seem 2 be hated  on here all for the sake of having love for  Natalie!So I am bouncing but  yall enjoy your time and stay cool ! Nola,I though t you were cool peeps but I see that you teamed up with Skye to try to expose my emotions for Nat which it was not your place to do so hommie! Like I said it is cool and I am out!

Peace!

yo ass is SPE-CIAL! u know u ain't going nowhere....this is full-time employment 4 u....str8-up..wit taxes deducted. so just save this fake-ass farewell, KOKO. u got issues big as tha earth....so stay yo unstable ass right here and keep tha entertainment coming...i logon just 4 the koko moments. ;-) u're a true livewire, yo. ay, and stop stalking the floacist...she don't owe u shyt. u allowed yourself to be manipulated... it'z yo fault u ain't peep game. get ova tha shyt!

10-19-2006, 2:15 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

Child,I aint thinkin about Floacist,a new interesting person has come along! This chick has caught my attention quick! Oh and I never said ole girl owed me anything,and trust I been peeped game long ago.

10-19-2006, 8:16 AM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 FINESSE1 wrote:
 kokobaby wrote:

Look,I am leaving now and giving yall just what you want! Yes,I did come under Ghostwriter SE5 but when I did a so called admin came under that same name as Ghostwriter SE5 Norman Bates type shyt and went into my personal information and stole my damed stage name ,password and all and is tripping with me with threats of kickin me off the board!I have a good idea of who the person is but like I said,it's cool! You can't do something like that unless you are the board owner or someone who works for the board,but now it is getting really crazy as I seem 2 be hated  on here all for the sake of having love for  Natalie!So I am bouncing but  yall enjoy your time and stay cool ! Nola,I though t you were cool peeps but I see that you teamed up with Skye to try to expose my emotions for Nat which it was not your place to do so hommie! Like I said it is cool and I am out!

Peace!

yo ass is SPE-CIAL! u know u ain't going nowhere....this is full-time employment 4 u....str8-up..wit taxes deducted. so just save this fake-ass farewell, KOKO. u got issues big as tha earth....so stay yo unstable ass right here and keep tha entertainment coming...i logon just 4 the koko moments. ;-) u're a true livewire, yo. ay, and stop stalking the floacist...she don't owe u shyt. u allowed yourself to be manipulated... it'z yo fault u ain't peep game. get ova tha shyt!

she just here for the dramatics. she said bye 24hrs ago but the bytch is still here. if that's what u wanted 2 do then KEEP IT PUSHIN PIMPIN! KoKo new name is NEW YORK for her drama performance of the century!

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-19-2006, 8:20 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-19-2006 4:16 PM:

FINESSE1 wrote:
 kokobaby wrote:

Peace!

she just here for the dramatics. she said bye 24hrs ago but the bytch is still here. if that's what u wanted 2 do then KEEP IT PUSHIN PIMPIN! KoKo new name is NEW YORK for her drama performance of the century!

Note: Ohhhhhhhhhhh,so thats where the NY bullshyt is coming from! Jokes eh mofos,I got ya! Bytch you are the one who keeps entertaining my ass,maybe you will get an Oscar for best supporting actress after all.

~KOKO~

Page 3 of 5 (73 items) < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Peace Out!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy