Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Songstress

Started by keisha_s at 10-15-2006 3:17 PM. Topic has 37 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-15-2006, 3:17 PM
keisha_s is not online. Last active: 10/28/2006 10:26:38 PM keisha_s

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,551
Re: Skye! Bring Yo Ass!
Reply Quote
 Skye wrote:
You posted this prior to hitting me up on some regular on myspace... you are ridiculous... and you're Ghostwriter SE5... I know how Nat speaks, I know she knows how to spell the word ORIGINAL... you are a fukkin idiot for this one LMAO you wanna experience someone elses option... it is an option for us to be ourselves or not on the internet... its you that got people questioning the REAL... go experience your own frikkin life pimp player, you big time remember... you got a banz, you own your crib, you got more than many... do you.... but clearly, all along, you wanted to do Nat.... nutcase...

wow its a wrap!

<>

Heck no u cant have my autographed limited addition flo'ology cd!<>

10-15-2006, 4:14 PM
PE@CEM@KER is not online. Last active: 9/23/2006 7:47:17 AM PE@CEM@KER

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-09-2005
Posts 557
Reply Quote
I LOVE YOU MARSH
 Skye wrote:
You posted this prior to hitting me up on some regular on myspace... you are ridiculous... and you're Ghostwriter SE5... I know how Nat speaks, I know she knows how to spell the word ORIGINAL... you are a fukkin idiot for this one LMAO you wanna experience someone elses option... it is an option for us to be ourselves or not on the internet... its you that got people questioning the REAL... go experience your own frikkin life pimp player, you big time remember... you got a banz, you own your crib, you got more than many... do you.... but clearly, all along, you wanted to do Nat.... nutcase...

IF I DON'T ENJOY LIFE FOR MYSELF NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR ME
   10-15-2006, 4:48 PM
Ghostwriter SE5 is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 2:34:55 AM Ghostwriter SE5

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 10-02-2006
Posts 77
Reply Quote
Note:  I'm wearing  you down Floacist, I'M Wearin U Down!  Say she wont come around eh?  Think she isn't impressed by my worldly posessions?

Stuntin w/ my mate, Stuntin w/ my mate I'm stuntin w/ my mate.  Insane still the diagnosis and Koko the boss. 

Black benz that I'm drivin, what I'm doin? Goin crazy! What we doin? scarring babies (son: help my moms crazy!)

~KOKO
~
Made in the image of Norman Bates, how Psycho is that!
   10-15-2006, 11:15 PM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

Ghostwriter SE5 wrote the following post at 10-16-2006 12:48 AM:

Note:  I'm wearing  you down Floacist, I'M Wearin U Down!  Say she wont come around eh?  Think she isn't impressed by my worldly posessions?

Stuntin w/ my mate, Stuntin w/ my mate I'm stuntin w/ my mate.  Insane still the diagnosis and Koko the boss. 

Black benz that I'm drivin, what I'm doin? Goin crazy! What we doin? scarring babies (son: help my moms crazy!)

~KOKO
~

Note: 2 funny! lmao,now when are U going 2 stop with the games eh admin?

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-18-2006, 9:35 AM
QueenOfTheJungle is online. Last active: 10/30/2006 9:32:56 AM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 679
Reply Quote
i swear . . . mama can't be gone for a coupla days and this is how yall act? tisk tisk tisk; spankins all around . . .

KEEP IT PIMPIN, PIMPIN.
   10-18-2006, 10:24 AM
U_R_Stupid is online. Last active: 10/29/2006 6:36:33 PM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,923
Reply Quote

Skye wrote:

Reposted, just in case you missed it!

10-18-2006, 10:46 AM
mzmiracal is not online. Last active: 10/28/2006 10:09:13 PM mzmiracal

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 08-07-2006
memphis
Posts 954
Reply Quote
u know that is sign of  insanity it u make a post as ur self reply to the post as someone else and then reply to that reply as yourself...get that checked out
when i make u rain...baby it pours
   10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

U_R_Stupid wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 6:24 PM:

Skye wrote:

Reposted, just in case you missed it!

Note: Yep! I missed it ,thanks for re-posting it 2 revise drama but I am cool !Oh and Skye,thanks 4 getting into my personal information dear Admin and came under Ghost SE5 yourself! U have said the same exact thing that Norman Bates Ghost SE5 said with the sly hip rap deal about my car and house and what not all 2   get at me but like I said,it's cool! I aint mad atcha!It must be real cool to be an admin 2 go into a persons personal info like that dear heart.Thanks 4 showing the real U.Shaking my head.By the way,why are U so mad? What does it matter on who I want 2 do? I never told her that anyway,so where did U pick up that info?Just asking.You should calm down.

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

Page 3 of 3 (38 items) < 1 2 3
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Songstress » Re: Skye! Bring Yo Ass!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy