Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

Original Poems

Started by sublimis17 at 02-02-2009 2:36 PM. Topic has 1 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   02-02-2009, 2:36 PM
sublimis17 is not online. Last active: 2/3/2009 6:35:06 AM sublimis17

Not Ranked
Joined on 02-03-2009
Posts 5
my love letter to you
Reply Quote
here it goes one more again one more attempt to keep you right her besidesz me loving me da way itsz supposed to be cas in my heart i feel we're not threw buh my brain and my heart is at war oveer you again. dont wanna intrude in ya life buh i feel its where im supposed 2 be loving you, you loving me if u cant see i'm the one u need than why is it u keep coming bak to me reopening that same wound that has scabbed ovaah just wen im content with the fact dat itsz over here u come making me contradict myself niave im never that, buh no1 is doing it like you no1 makesz me feel da way you do..u got my heart my everything! naah itsz not like what u think or why u think i just feel da need to express it now i feel safe in saying it now cas we've grown nd im tired of playing the fool nd yes this is offically my "love letter to you" sincerly yoursz TEE!
   03-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Her_Lover is not online. Last active: 3/3/2009 3:53:27 AM Her_Lover

Not Ranked
Joined on 01-22-2009
Posts 3
Re: my love letter to you
Reply Quote
dam i feel it, Its crazii how u think u can let sumone go but as soon as they do sumthing that reminds u of da past, there they are again pushin their way bak in ur heart
Floetry » Poet's Corner » Original Poems » Re: my love letter to you

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy