Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

Original Poems

Started by sinesta at 07-04-2008 10:54 PM. Topic has 4 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   07-04-2008, 10:54 PM
sinesta is not online. Last active: 7/1/2008 2:26:01 PM sinesta

Not Ranked
Joined on 07-01-2008
Posts 5
Shorten time
Reply Quote
I killed myself I can’t come back to life again They say I can be reborn if I repent But why should I repent when I’m still going to get punish Cause everybody says it comes back to you anyway Why waste my breath and apologize When all that’s going to happen is me getting chastised It’s like when you try to do right Everybody wants to remind you what you did wrong And when you try to get on everyone’s good side You end up on the bad one Everyday I’m miserable and everyone else is smiling Like a deepest hope that I’ll be instituted for their well being People claim they are saints When they never help anyone And when they help someone they want to make sure everyone knows what they did They want to make sure people know they did something for someone But they didn’t help mentally Instead they shred them apart until their spirit comes undone And that is all they’ve won And misery is what I got But it doesn’t matter that all my joy is sacrificed No it doesn’t matter I told them I will pay them back thrice And every time someone said I don’t need your currency I’ll never hold it over your head don’t worry But as soon as you mess up They say I spent too much money You don’t understand how much As if I didn’t help them all I should have left them all If they want to act like snobs Then snobs they will be And if they want to act like God just made them and no body else Then that’s what they think Cause when I’m dead I hope no one remembers me Since I did so much wrong to everyone
   07-04-2008, 10:55 PM

Not Ranked
Joined on 07-01-2008
Posts 5
Re: Shorten time
Reply Quote
when you visit please leave comments,advice, or whatever you think Thank you
   07-29-2008, 7:09 PM
asIam is not online. Last active: 7/30/2008 4:52:00 AM asIam

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-02-2007
Posts 916
Reply Quote
May I? (i shall) As a finite being we cannot fathom the width and the depth of Gods love for us, and as for the chastizement' The bible says those who God loves he also chastens, so know that you are indeed loved. But most importantly people will be people and when they show you who they are believe them. God is not a man that he should lie darlin so trust in him and he will never let you down! NEVER. And last but not least, its not about what people do to you that may create a situation, its how you react to it.
To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered.

08-02-2008, 11:32 AM

Not Ranked
Joined on 07-01-2008
Posts 5
Reply Quote
i already know about God's love for us he gave his only son, but the poem was me being frustrated. What's done is done and you can't change the past. It was only me feeling a certain way for a moment. I believe in God and Jesus and I pray everyday so it's not like I don't trust him. I was just going through some emotional times when I first wrote I wrote it way before I posted it, but thank you for your comment.
   08-11-2008, 11:08 AM
asIam is not online. Last active: 7/30/2008 4:52:00 AM asIam

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-02-2007
Posts 916
Reply Quote

no problem

To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered.

Floetry » Poet's Corner » Original Poems » Re: Shorten time

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy