Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

Original Poems

Started by NoOneda at 07-18-2008 3:01 PM. Topic has 1 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   07-18-2008, 3:01 PM
NoOneda is not online. Last active: 7/19/2008 11:55:27 PM NoOneda

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 04-18-2008
Posts 13
i think i hate you
Reply Quote
you're really makin me start to hate you//i remember when the mood was right and under the candle light, i used to take you//now we're both pressed for time trying to find that perfect lie or that perfect line to pursue our secret lives//i'm tired of all the fussin and fightin, all the lying and cryin, its hard to see the face i use to love behind your secret disguise, its eatin me alive//i'm really startin to hate you//we use to have so much love now its distance, no more hugs and kisses just seperation and funny feelings, damn i thought my baby girl was so innocent but she isn't//i really think i hate her//now i'm lookin for an endin to our miserable existence, i'm so sick and tired of takin and she's so sick and tired of givin, the only thing thats left is this critical decision//do i really hate her//do i love you, do i hate you, can i ever live without you, and now that the trust is gone am i always gonna doubt you//its just something about you//can't imagine life with you//i really love you
   08-04-2008, 5:51 AM
Sunrise is not online. Last active: 10/10/2008 10:25:47 PM Sunrise

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 06-01-2008
Posts 7
Re: i think i hate you
Reply Quote
Hate and Love are the same feelings just on opposite sides of the pendulum . Only someone you truly care about can evoke those kind of emotions – but 'clearly' you already know that!
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules

Floetry » Poet's Corner » Original Poems » Re: i think i hate you

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy