Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

Original Poems

Started by Evalast. at 07-08-2008 5:12 PM. Topic has 1 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   07-08-2008, 5:12 PM
Evalast. is not online. Last active: 9/15/2008 5:52:13 PM Evalast.

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 07-22-2006
Posts 413
Behind Bars.
Reply Quote
It's Dark, An Emptiness Fills My Presence, My Eyes Are Closed, On My Cheeks, I Feel The Wetness, Imagery, The Past, The Present, It Shows, Flashing in My Brain with a Quickness, I Shake The Thoughts Away, Shifting My Body, Happiness- Lost, I Feel Lost and Begin to Pray, "Lord, Please, Guide Me, Give My Stength." I Get Chills Up and Down My Spine, Ending My Prayer, I Think Back.. I Think Back to What Was Once Mine, You, You, You Gave Me My Joy !! A Reason To Smile and Look Forward to Another Day! But You Played Me Out, Like a Little Green Gameboy, You Left, Without A Word, You Had Nothing To Say, These Tears Couldn't Save Us, My Heart Couldn't Save You, It Took Years, Hours, Days, a Struggle To Build Up Trust, With Only Seconds To Destroy It-I Can't Even Say I Forgive You, And You Can't Even Forgive Me, In an Eternal Rest, You Can't Even Speak, 'Cause God Put Me To The Ultimate Test, Forgive and Forget, But I Can't, Because I'm Being Put to Death, Rest in Peace in Our Love, To You, To it All, Internally Insane, Memories..Pictures in My Brain, Burning The Mental Wall, Behind Bars, Consequences of a Lover, I've Slain.
Mrs. Melendez.|| everyone, get at me on Myspace! PM me for ittt!<3. Besos.
   07-29-2008, 7:15 PM
asIam is not online. Last active: 7/30/2008 4:52:00 AM asIam

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-02-2007
Posts 916
Re: Behind Bars.
Reply Quote
WOW...yea i just watched that Ashanti video and this reminded me of that lol! U did your thing on this right here its been a min i pray it all gets better1 Peace!
To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered.

Floetry » Poet's Corner » Original Poems » Re: Behind Bars.

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy