Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by kokobaby at 10-18-2006 12:00 PM. Topic has 72 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Re: Peace Out!
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 7:53 PM:

Koko, your not leaving, you need to stop it.  Very few escape, those who leave, rarily stay gone long.  And I dont think you'll even leave initially, let alone be gone 2-3 days.

If you dish it out u have to be able to take it back, the other people you get into it w/ are still here.  You admitting your weaker than they are?

Note: I am not weak love,I am sick and tired of this shyt,when others can do and say whatever and when I do it then everyone goes into some shyt azz kissing Floetry frenzy! I am sick of it! Who is anyone to tell me what 2 say or do when they can do whatever? I am not the one 2 be controlled and if FLOETRY wants 2 kick me off then so be it shyt!Who gives a flying Flip Wilson!

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

U know what! Fugg yall! Peace tha fugg out bytches! Aint no talkin sense 2 yall on here ,U steady keep shyt going here and blame me? HUH! Yea right! Check your ownself before you try checking me! All of yall have issues! Go back and read ya own got damned posts and see how sane yalls asses are!UR Stupid comes on and says sick shyt 2 folks and even Natalie and Marsha has had there days of letting folks have it  and so have many of U but U know what? FUGG FLOETRY and FUGG YALL! Now ban me 4 that! 

BYE!

"i'm shakin in my lil space boots" ~Dr. Evil

i think it's important 2 remember y we all joined this site. initially 4 our luv of floetry, then we develop relationships and friendships. if ur fandom was tru, what we say wouldn't matter. just fall back, then come correct. i knew it was just a matter of time b4 the real koko showed herself. . . then again, @ this point, who is the real koko?

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-18-2006, 12:03 PM
QueenOfTheJungle is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:24:28 PM QueenOfTheJungle

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

PseudoSprtual wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 7:53 PM:

Koko, your not leaving, you need to stop it.  Very few escape, those who leave, rarily stay gone long.  And I dont think you'll even leave initially, let alone be gone 2-3 days.

If you dish it out u have to be able to take it back, the other people you get into it w/ are still here.  You admitting your weaker than they are?

Note: I am not weak love,I am sick and tired of this shyt,when others can do and say whatever and when I do it then everyone goes into some shyt azz kissing Floetry frenzy! I am sick of it! Who is anyone to tell me what 2 say or do when they can do whatever? I am not the one 2 be controlled and if FLOETRY wants 2 kick me off then so be it shyt!

~KOKO~

they wouldn't have 2 kick u off if u would leave like u said u were gonna do.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
PseudoSprtual is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:34:13 AM PseudoSprtual

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 11-22-2005
Posts 113
Reply Quote
If you manage to leave and not come back for any considerable amount of time, I will sell all my wordly goods, empty my bank account and send it to Germany in the form of a cashiers check.

10-18-2006, 12:06 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:01 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

U know what! Fugg yall! Peace tha fugg out bytches! Aint no talkin sense 2 yall on here ,U steady keep shyt going here and blame me? HUH! Yea right! Check your ownself before you try checking me! All of yall have issues! Go back and read ya own got damned posts and see how sane yalls asses are!UR Stupid comes on and says sick shyt 2 folks and even Natalie and Marsha has had there days of letting folks have it  and so have many of U but U know what? FUGG FLOETRY and FUGG YALL! Now ban me 4 that! 

BYE!

i think it's important 2 remember y we all joined this site. initially 4 our luv of floetry, then we develop relationships and friendships. if ur fandom was tru, what we say wouldn't matter. just fall back, then come correct. i knew it was just a matter of time b4 the real koko showed herself. . . then again, @ this point, who is the real koko?

Note: The real koko is always here and have been ! I will let ya ass have it if need be,now that is the real koko love.When I try 2 speak 2 some of yall in ration form then U just don't get it,so I have 2 speak like I would do as usual and I don't give a flying kite who likes it anymore.Yall don't care,so why should I?

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
mzmiracal is online. Last active: 10/25/2006 2:26:07 AM mzmiracal

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 08-07-2006
memphis
Posts 894
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

BYE!

you know wha t i have been bitting my dam tongue with ur nutty ass all dam day  let me just say this.....people do shyt on here  not thinkin or respectin a nyones feelings about certains not just u koko but everyone but the only difference between UR and koko verses everyone else is you two dont know when to SHUT THE HELL UP....nothin personal just my feelings....the fu_cced up part about it is neither one of u two see anywrong in the shyt u say and do to others and there have been a many of time u have hurt my feelings but i learn to know the difference between real and fake...we all know dam well u aint goin no dam where and if u do...u just gonna come back under a difference name and start all over....so to say what everyone else is thinkinSHUT THE FU_CC UP AND DEAL WITH THE SHYT U WOULD NOT BE "FEELING" SO BAD IF U WOULD JUST STOP DOIN STUPID SHYT....AND AS FOR U R  I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL UR PROBLEM IS IT IS LIKE U DONT EVEN HAVE A DAM SOUL UR WHOLE LOOK ON REALITY IS FU_CCED AND YOU MAY WANT TO STOP BEFORE SOME ONE LETS LOOSE ON THAT AZZ AND TRUST IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY

****SOMETHINGS MAY BE MISSPELLED WHO CARES****

when i make u rain...baby it pours
   10-18-2006, 12:09 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:06 PM:

If you manage to leave and not come back for any considerable amount of time, I will sell all my wordly goods, empty my bank account and send it to Germany in the form of a cashiers check.

Note:The real first laugh that I have had on here in a while,lol.Cheered me up a bit but this shyt aint funny!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
mzmiracal is online. Last active: 10/25/2006 2:26:07 AM mzmiracal

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 08-07-2006
memphis
Posts 894
Reply Quote

PseudoSprtual wrote:

AND I TOO WILL TAKE MY BANK ACCT. OUT OF THE NEGATIVE....JUST TO SEND U ALL OF WHAT I DONT HAVE LOL

when i make u rain...baby it pours
   10-18-2006, 12:13 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

mzmiracal wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:07 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

BYE!

you know wha t i have been bitting my dam tongue with ur nutty ass all dam day  let me just say this.....people do shyt on here  not thinkin or respectin a nyones feelings about certains not just u koko but everyone but the only difference between UR and koko verses everyone else is you two dont know when to SHUT THE HELL UP....nothin personal just my feelings....the fu_cced up part about it is neither one of u two see anywrong in the shyt u say and do to others and there have been a many of time u have hurt my feelings but i learn to know the difference between real and fake...we all know dam well u aint goin no dam where and if u do...u just gonna come back under a difference name and start all over....so to say what everyone else is thinkinSHUT THE FU_CC UP AND DEAL WITH THE SHYT U WOULD NOT BE "FEELING" SO BAD IF U WOULD JUST STOP DOIN STUPID SHYT....AND AS FOR U R  I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL UR PROBLEM IS IT IS LIKE U DONT EVEN HAVE A DAM SOUL UR WHOLE LOOK ON REALITY IS FU_CCED AND YOU MAY WANT TO STOP BEFORE SOME ONE LETS LOOSE ON THAT AZZ AND TRUST IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY

Note: I can respect the truth! Thank U!Hey! I aint never coming under another name tho .

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 12:16 PM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

kokobaby wrote:

BYE!

Note: The real koko is always here and have been ! I will let ya ass have it if need be,now that is the real koko love.When I try 2 speak 2 some of yall in ration form then U just don't get it,so I have 2 speak like I would do as usual and I don't give a flying kite who likes it anymore.Yall don't care,so why should I?

~KOKO~

lemme tell u sumthin baby:

i'm one of the ppl u came at on sum dumness 4 no reason. over a joke i think. so don't come @ me w/ that 'i try 2 talk rationally' bull ish. u just do u when u get here. not sayin there's ne thing wrong w/ that, just don't expect ne1 2 have sympathy 4 u cuz ur 'heart' hurts. best quote ever thought of, 'what go around, come around.' so take ur ish like the grown a s s woman u claim 2 be and keep it pushin pimpin.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-18-2006, 12:18 PM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-05-2006
Posts 607
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Note: I can respect the truth! Thank U!Hey! I aint never coming under another name tho .

~KOKO~

u already played that game.

Keep it pushin, pimpin.
   10-18-2006, 12:18 PM
U_R_Stupid is online. Last active: 10/29/2006 8:53:41 PM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,901
Reply Quote
 mzmiracal wrote:
 kokobaby wrote:

BYE!

What you fail to understand about UR is I don't give a fucc about anyone's feelings.  Fucc your feelings.  That means nothing to me. 

10-18-2006, 12:22 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:18 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

~KOKO~

u already played that game.

Note: My bad! I came under another visual,the name came with the visual dear heart,so mind U,I did not come under another name to so call REGULATE!I can do that under my own name.Damn,can yall respect a fool in love here!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 12:24 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

QueenOfTheJungle wrote the following post at 10-18-2006 8:16 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

kokobaby wrote:

BYE!

~KOKO~

lemme tell u sumthin baby:

i'm one of the ppl u came at on sum dumness 4 no reason. over a joke i think. so don't come @ me w/ that 'i try 2 talk rationally' bull ish. u just do u when u get here. not sayin there's ne thing wrong w/ that, just don't expect ne1 2 have sympathy 4 u cuz ur 'heart' hurts. best quote ever thought of, 'what go around, come around.' so take ur ish like the grown a s s woman u claim 2 be and keep it pushin pimpin.

Note: How dare u! I can't believe this!

~KOKO~

10-18-2006, 12:30 PM
PseudoSprtual is not online. Last active: 10/23/2006 2:34:13 AM PseudoSprtual

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 11-22-2005
Posts 113
Reply Quote
I disagree, it is funny.  I wouldn't want you to leave personally, I'm indifferent.  Maybe it's not love, maybe it's infatuation?  Just the idea of it.

Would you be drawn to yourself, based on the way you act on here? Based on ur love interest, she may be? maybe not?  Who knows. If she is, try to come at her as a woman, instead of little ploys and angles, who wants to look forward to that in a relationship. :(  Good luck though

Page 2 of 5 (73 items) < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Peace Out!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy