Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Songstress

Started by mizzsoulsista at 10-04-2006 11:22 AM. Topic has 17 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-04-2006, 11:22 AM
mizzsoulsista is not online. Last active: 10/6/2006 7:04:12 PM mizzsoulsista

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 08-02-2006
Posts 107
Re: LESBIAN WIVES
Reply Quote
 KAREAF wrote:

MsDiva2u wrote:
da hell????? Being a lesbian means being with men and women??? wth??? So wut is bisexuality classified as? or has that changed too....

Thats what i was thinking being a lesbian means you dont date men at all, now living a double life means your just a cheater, being bi sexual means your attracted to both sexes, for me theres no excuses a liar is a liar and cheating is cheating!!! if it was me i'd like to say i'd tell him to get lost its over but the matters of the heart are not in black and white

Right. Being bi means being attracted to both women and men--but you don't have to be attracted to either to be with either. You could be attracted to the benefits or being with that person.

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine. - Ernesto Che Guevara

10-04-2006, 8:22 PM
tru value is not online. Last active: 10/11/2006 10:13:07 PM tru value

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 05-15-2006
Posts 2,170
Reply Quote
 lyphslessons wrote:
Heck yeah...I understand that society is not excepting of the lifestyle but plain out being with someone and cheating on them, playing with their heart, committing yourself before God, *smoking* there is just no Excuse.  You can't play with someones emotions like that.  That is how people get hurt.  I mean you can't help how you love but you can help who you hurt.  I have been hurt and don't want to see others hurt the way I have so I try my best to consider others when I deal with matters of the heart.
aww your so sweet. just NOble.good for you love. I love it
The Universe operates through dynamic Exchange....Giving & Receiving

I'm a student of this same truth
   10-05-2006, 3:40 AM
KAREAF is online. Last active: 10/13/2006 2:36:39 PM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 589
Reply Quote
 mizzsoulsista wrote:
 KAREAF wrote:

MsDiva2u wrote:
da hell????? Being a lesbian means being with men and women??? wth??? So wut is bisexuality classified as? or has that changed too....

Thats what i was thinking being a lesbian means you dont date men at all, now living a double life means your just a cheater, being bi sexual means your attracted to both sexes, for me theres no excuses a liar is a liar and cheating is cheating!!! if it was me i'd like to say i'd tell him to get lost its over but the matters of the heart are not in black and white

Right. Being bi means being attracted to both women and men--but you don't have to be attracted to either to be with either. You could be attracted to the benefits or being with that person.

true indeed wich would make that person a liar to themselves

"its my inheritance to acheive, do not look where i am today but come see me in a little while, you will not recgonize me,so forgive me of my faults and know renovation is taking place"

www.myspace.com/feliciahudson

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < 1 2
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Songstress » Re: LESBIAN WIVES

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy