Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by Onceandagain at 11-13-2007 3:09 PM. Topic has 7 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   11-13-2007, 3:09 PM
Onceandagain is not online. Last active: 11/16/2007 8:04:24 PM Onceandagain

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-22-2006
Where I be...
Posts 3,658
LITTLE BROTHER
Reply Quote

THIS IS ANOTHER HOT GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST HAVE ALSO....

CHECK EM OUT ON YOUTUBE...TYPE IN LITTLE BROTHER..."LOVIN' IT" IS THE SONG...

THEY HAVE OTHER ALBUMS

MINSTREL SHOW

GET BACK...AND I BELIEVE THERE'S ANOTHER ONE, DON'T KNOW THE NAME RIGHT NOW

HE WANTED THE ROLE, SO HE SMASHED THE AUDITION...LMAO
   11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Silent Medley is not online. Last active: 11/20/2007 9:38:27 AM Silent Medley

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 01-29-2006
Posts 486
Re: LITTLE BROTHER
Reply Quote
Let me help you Once...Little Brother discography...1) The Listening (classic)...2) The Minstrel Show (some say its a classic but its debateable)...3) Seperate But Equal (mixtape...worth gett'in) ...4) Justus For All (mixtape worth gett'in) ...5) Get Back ...& on a side note both artists (Phonte & Rapper Big Pooh) have solo joints....phonte's solo venture is a collab with an overseas producer (Nicolay). The name of the group is Foreign Exchange and the album title is Connected. They are currently work'in the second album. Pooh's solo joint is called Sleepers. He also is currently work'in on his second Lp ....they have a myspace (.com/littlebrother) if interested....needless to say I'm a huge fan of LB LOL

myspace.com/silentmedley
   11-14-2007, 7:33 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-22-2006
Where I be...
Posts 3,658
Reply Quote
LMAO...LMAO...thanks for helping me out with that one Silent...yooooo they are so thang tight...I'm working on becoming a huge fan...keep me posted please

11-14-2007, 3:13 PM
pinkyfinger98 is not online. Last active: 9/18/2007 4:23:40 PM pinkyfinger98

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-07-2005
I'm in yo AREA....
Posts 4,760
Reply Quote
SIS IF YOU SAY IT I'M ON IT!!!!!

"There ain't no subtitute for the truth...either it is or it isn't...you see the truth it needs no proof...either it is or it isn't..." India Arie
   11-14-2007, 11:01 PM

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 01-29-2006
Posts 486
Reply Quote
 Onceandagain wrote:
LMAO...LMAO...thanks for helping me out with that one Silent...yooooo they are so thang tight...I'm working on becoming a huge fan...keep me posted please
Please forgive my mind...I forgot a mixtape which came out after The Listening...Its called the "Chittlin Circuit 1.5" or something like that which is completely different from the other two mixtpaes. this one is B sides and remixes...still good quality tho...umm if u go to they myspace...u can read all the blogs...They are classic...funny...real...truthful...honest...just read'em ALL lol...I'd say 95% of the blogs are by phonte (also known as tiggalo & a host of other aliases)...a little heads up...it might be hard find'in them joints in stores...the easiest to probably find is The Mistrel Show cuz it was on a major label. Well that and get back (which i'm sure u got) since its new....if u do have it then u'll get this: "who the f*ck is tastydiamond69@yahoo" lol....also if u have it what tracks u feel'in the most on the album?

myspace.com/silentmedley
   11-15-2007, 6:37 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-22-2006
Where I be...
Posts 3,658
Reply Quote

SILENT...DEAD...DEAD....DEAD... @ "WHO THE F*CK IS TASTYDIAMOND69@YAHOO" don't go Breakin' My Heart is crazy....LMAO...

My favorite track is Good Clothes....*take that coat of niggggggaaaaaaaaaa* LMAO

And Step My Game Up...there's just soooo many I can't name em' - Can't Win For Losing, Sirens, That Aint Love...

Yoooo I'm about to get up on that Minstel Show...I

11-15-2007, 6:37 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-22-2006
Where I be...
Posts 3,658
Reply Quote

pinkyfinger98 wrote:
SIS IF YOU SAY IT I'M ON IT!!!!!

Sis yeah it's rap but it's soooo real, classic hip hop...

11-17-2007, 1:20 PM

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 01-29-2006
Posts 486
Reply Quote
 Onceandagain wrote:

SILENT...DEAD...DEAD....DEAD... @ "WHO THE F*CK IS TASTYDIAMOND69@YAHOO" don't go Breakin' My Heart is crazy....LMAO...

My favorite track is Good Clothes....*take that coat of niggggggaaaaaaaaaa* LMAO

And Step My Game Up...there's just soooo many I can't name em' - Can't Win For Losing, Sirens, That Aint Love...

Yoooo I'm about to get up on that Minstel Show...I

"betta go ta lane bryyyyyyyyyyyyyyant"......yo when u get the minstrel show check out the joint "cheat'in" LMAO...its about...nah i won't spoil it...and check out the skit 5th and Fashion and u'll get "5th & fashion is outside the building"....Hey Once..."u wanna go ta tha waffle house and get some food" lol...."what tha f*ck u mean no, i'm say'in" LMAO....."don't let a n!gga go home alone tonite"...."THIS IS YOUR CONSCIOUS" ROTFLMAO................whooooo anyway i love the whole album but the song i think i play the most would prolly be two step blues...every nite when i get off work

myspace.com/silentmedley
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » LITTLE BROTHER

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy