Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Floacist

Started by FloetryGroupie at 01-25-2007 10:53 PM. Topic has 7 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   01-25-2007, 10:53 PM
FloetryGroupie is not online. Last active: 2/25/2007 3:15:15 AM FloetryGroupie

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Posts 321
Still Preggy and very FAT!!!!!!
Reply Quote

OMG what is up to  my family. I feel like I've been on a vacation or something. Missing my sisters and brothers though. I'm happy to see that the board is still here. I have alot of reading to catch up on. But figured I'd give you all a baby update first. I am currently about 8 months pregnant. I have NO ENERGY!!!!! running up behind Maya all damn day and carrying roughly 42 extra pounds. NO JOKE my skinny ass is gone!!!! I am enjoying this pregnancy not scared like the first time. Its just an amazing feeling to support life. So until I have too share I selfishly enjoy my baby. I think we need to plan a vegas summer get away. All of u come my way lets have some fun sometime this summer. Just cause Floetry is somewhat seperating doesn't mean we have to. I don't know when I'll get back on the comp again......it so uncomfortable sitting like this......So till then I LOVE U GUYS. I haven't forgotten about u I'm just getting ready to have another freaken kid ok ha haaaa

Peace

Tresha

;) Tresha

Still bad as Hell

I mean don't I just look BAD????
   01-26-2007, 4:17 AM
MsButterfly94 is not online. Last active: 2/26/2007 8:33:38 PM MsButterfly94

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 12-16-2005
Overthere.com
Posts 7,809
Re: Still Preggy and very FAT!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Awww hey there Flo'Groupie! Im glad that you're doing well over there....only a few weeks to go lil mama... hang in there ;-) Great to see you!
   01-26-2007, 7:40 AM
MsDiva2u is not online. Last active: 2/9/2007 7:16:22 PM MsDiva2u

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
Posts 1,959
Reply Quote
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Sis! I miss u!  Ima get Maya little butt. I know she still be running away.  lol  I cant wait till I can see you again.. Im gonna fly out there soon.  I send a text messege to you but i guess u dont get them.  Ill have to call you.  Whens our baby due?
"gotta go through the fire to come out pure gold"
http://www.myspace.com/love_diva
   01-26-2007, 9:34 AM
IKnowRight! is online. Last active: 2/27/2007 2:25:13 PM IKnowRight!

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-30-2005
Posts 1,271
Reply Quote
 FloetryGroupie wrote:

OMG what is up to  my family. I feel like I've been on a vacation or something. Missing my sisters and brothers though. I'm happy to see that the board is still here. I have alot of reading to catch up on. But figured I'd give you all a baby update first. I am currently about 8 months pregnant. I have NO ENERGY!!!!! running up behind Maya all damn day and carrying roughly 42 extra pounds. NO JOKE my skinny ass is gone!!!! I am enjoying this pregnancy not scared like the first time. Its just an amazing feeling to support life. So until I have too share I selfishly enjoy my baby. I think we need to plan a vegas summer get away. All of u come my way lets have some fun sometime this summer. Just cause Floetry is somewhat seperating doesn't mean we have to. I don't know when I'll get back on the comp again......it so uncomfortable sitting like this......So till then I LOVE U GUYS. I haven't forgotten about u I'm just getting ready to have another freaken kid ok ha haaaa

Peace

Tresha

what up Flo!!!! dayum ma, ur almost there! I had my little one already, last November!!!! Good luck pimpin!!!!

01-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Honey2138 is online. Last active: 2/28/2007 4:54:04 AM Honey2138

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-16-2005
Around The Way
Posts 8,014
Reply Quote
Flo'Groupie, long time no see... I'm glad that you & the baby are doing good!!! Maya's giving you a run for your money, eh??? Can't wait to see pitures of the new addition to the fam...
Can a Sista get a community straw, PLEASE???

http://www.myspace.com/honeyeyez2138

01-30-2007, 5:01 AM
Br0wnie is online. Last active: 2/28/2007 7:48:25 AM Br0wnie

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-25-2005
Posts 2,994
Reply Quote
Good to hear from ya, girl! I'll be in Vegas in November... I can't wait!

Back in the day when things were cool
All we needed was bop ba ba ba ba ba du...
   02-17-2007, 9:56 AM
FloetryGroupie is not online. Last active: 2/25/2007 3:15:15 AM FloetryGroupie

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Posts 321
Reply Quote

Hey FAM, I know it took long enough to reply. This to all of you guys cause I only got about 5 minutes til my back starts hurting LOL. We got about 3-5 weeks left unless the baby decides she wants to stay in longer. Big sister has no idea what is really about to happen with her spoiled ass.

Diva my lil sis I wish you were here this weekend all the all-stars are out here throwing all these crazy parties Vegas is popping right now.Where there are basketball players there are the groupies too LOL. Hit me up on myspace and let me know when you are coming. Baby is due March 29th and the family reunion is July and you know u are invited LOL.

IKNOWRIGHT- Your babygirl is so precious with all that hair. I love them at that age. update your picture I know she is all grown with her cute butt. I wanna see her holding her head up and stuff.LOL

Honey- Maya is too much right now. My mom spoils her rotten then laughs at me cause I can't chase her lil fast butt around right now. And she is just waiting to get her hands on the new one. She makes me wanna be a stay at home mom LOL.

Brownie- November its on cause by then I better of lost at least 50 lbs of baby fat and will be able to shake my butt again LOL. I hope to keep on about 10 of the lbs though. I was too skinny ha haa.

I love you guys. I'm gonna try to get at u more often as we hit the home stretch here. Take care and keep them busters off our site...how the hell the racist find our site. thought they like yahoo and *** like that  what eva

;) Tresha

Still bad as Hell

I mean don't I just look BAD????
   02-24-2007, 8:13 PM
DeeDee411 is not online. Last active: 2/25/2007 7:18:53 AM DeeDee411

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-21-2005
Posts 3,214
Reply Quote
GROUPIES!!!!!!! how are u darling? congrats on #2... maya is so lucky
As Deelicious as it gets
http://www.myspace.com/deedee411
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Floacist » Re: Still Preggy and very FAT!!!!!!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy