Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Shows

Started by Skye at 10-15-2006 2:17 PM. Topic has 13 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-15-2006, 2:17 PM
Skye is not online. Last active: 10/17/2006 6:02:32 PM Skye

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 11-18-2005
SE6
Posts 521
Baltimore and AC!!!
Reply Quote
I personally had a lot of fun... something about a Floetry show just allows me to let go and let it be what it is... I don't have to think, I just have to feel... Glad there are many of you out there that feel us.... to those that don't get what they want from particular shows, i understand... you ask of an entire unit to be on point and sometimes in real life, that doesn't happen... sometimes other people got other real things going on and have to rely on the freedom of art to express however they see fit.... not everybody is going to understand it at the time because they expect something else.... not necessarily know what they wanna see but anyways.... AC was lovely, I really nearly cried during Feelings... I hold back sometimes.. hard headed Leo I am... lost $3.75 on a lsot machine and got really mad LOL to the fine azz dude at the Borgata... i saw you, I didn't ignore, you just didn't come at me right at all.... your boy knew dat LOL hit me on my PM's or myspace as usual.. Eagles lost but I got a crush on Reggie Bush so ahh well.... 504 gotta come up some....
www.myspace.com/marshaambrosius
"Back in da buildin', back on da map..."
   10-15-2006, 2:37 PM
nolaprincess1 is not online. Last active: 10/21/2006 5:40:00 PM nolaprincess1

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 2,288
Re: Baltimore and AC!!!
Reply Quote

I heard the show was off the chain I'm just pissed I couldn't make it....I always think your shows are good but I'm a little bias so can't go by what I say. lol Yeah 504 gotta come up some nothing much has changed there and I really think it will be a while before we see change b/c we as a people settle to much and after the couple of months of hype about it everyone else forgot about it. eventually we will dust the dirt off and get it popping again. Babette..

10-15-2006, 2:53 PM
keisha_s is online. Last active: 10/22/2006 5:14:56 AM keisha_s

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,541
Reply Quote
c skye u makin me mad talkin bout these shows i aint ever gone get to see!

what chu know about.....

10-15-2006, 2:59 PM
MsButterfly94 is not online. Last active: 10/21/2006 1:09:09 AM MsButterfly94

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 12-16-2005
Posts 6,003
Reply Quote
Marsha I'm glad you had a great time that's what it's all about, having fun rii?? I'm looking forward to the DC show on the 27th I wish I could make it to NY but that ain't gonna happen...Good to see ya!!
<<==gotta love her!
   10-15-2006, 3:19 PM
MsDiva2u is online. Last active: 10/22/2006 5:37:15 AM MsDiva2u

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
Posts 1,802
Reply Quote

Aww Marsh that was really sweet of you to address that girls concern about the show... you are just too kind.  I remember the 'sidekick' post and how well you handled that.  I think that because you really dont have to... thats wut touches people so much. 

Me personally... nvm... ::shrugs::

Its all good! Im glad the majority of the crowd had a fu kking ball!! Yo I wanted shyt to get crazy !!! Maynnnneee when JerZ started trashin shyt I was like Oh Hell Yeah!!

Do it! Do it!!!!!

But thats just me....

::sighs:: Fun times :~) Whhhhooooooohhhoooooo

10-15-2006, 4:02 PM
PE@CEM@KER is not online. Last active: 9/16/2006 7:47:17 AM PE@CEM@KER

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 12-09-2005
Posts 513
Reply Quote
DO WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO IT MARSH...WE HAD A BALL...SHYT WE WERE APART OF A LIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FLOETRY...WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD...OH YEA, THAT BELT WAS HOT EVEN THOUGH EVERY BODY AND THERE MOMMA WAS TRYNA GET YOU FOR IT...WHAT YOU HAD TO TELL THAT GIRL LIKE THREE TIMES...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN...PEACE

IF I DON'T ENJOY LIFE FOR MYSELF NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR ME
   10-15-2006, 7:51 PM
DeepFlow1972 is not online. Last active: 10/14/2006 9:54:40 PM DeepFlow1972

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 10-14-2006
Posts 6
Reply Quote
Marsh...Your Right ....You Never Know What People Are Going Through...I Sometimes Use Music To Escape From Whats Going On .....I Had A Rough Day....Really Bad Day...Your Music Usually Puts Me In A Relaxing Mode....I Just Commented That It Didnt Do What It Usually Does.....Thought It Was Just Me But Heard Numerous Others Say Similar Things....No Disrespect.....Your Very Talented...Love Yall And Will Continue To Support Yall....Its Just My Opinion Was Ridiculed For Being Different...
   10-15-2006, 9:33 PM
nappihappi is not online. Last active: 10/18/2006 9:04:23 PM nappihappi

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 12-30-2005
Posts 28
Reply Quote

Marsh- I just want to personally thank you for the experience you brought to baltimore.For me it was electric. It was the therapy I needed to a very trying and emotionally draining week. I needed that release. 

I Love your spirit and love who you are as a person.You have a beautiful spirit and it manifest thru your music and also how you interact with your fans. I cant wait to see you guys again on the 27th in DC. Thanks again for responding to my myspace comments. That alone speaks volumes about your character! much love!!!

Moon Child Dreamer aka Tinker Bell

www.myspace.com/jazai

“The only wealth I have to give, is not material - and if you need much more than that, I'm not available”

-Lauryn Hill

10-18-2006, 6:37 PM
MIssJay is not online. Last active: 10/20/2006 12:03:37 PM MIssJay

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 11-29-2005
Posts 297
Reply Quote
That's all I was trying to say Marsha... But some people was trying to bite my head off... Sike lol... I had a freaking blast... not to add that I rolled two blunts in record breaking time...lol
I am who I am, so why the need for change?
www.myspace.com/missjay77
   10-19-2006, 4:28 AM
Br0wnie is online. Last active: 10/22/2006 7:14:36 PM Br0wnie

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-25-2005
Posts 2,566
Reply Quote

Oh the site's up... Lemme add 6 cents...lol

I really enjoyed myself!  I'm glad that there was more of a fun undertone... I needed that.  I'm going through some things, I had a huge headache, and didn't feel well when I got there... But mayuun!  I had to shed that real quick!  Glad you all enjoyed yourselves as well... And I appreciate that y'all know that that counts as well.

Breakdown... Breakthrough...
   10-19-2006, 5:47 AM
MsButterfly94 is not online. Last active: 10/21/2006 1:09:09 AM MsButterfly94

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 12-16-2005
Posts 6,003
Reply Quote
 nappihappi wrote:

Marsh- I just want to personally thank you for the experience you brought to baltimore.For me it was electric. It was the therapy I needed to a very trying and emotionally draining week. I needed that release. 

I Love your spirit and love who you are as a person.You have a beautiful spirit and it manifest thru your music and also how you interact with your fans. I cant wait to see you guys again on the 27th in DC. Thanks again for responding to my myspace comments. That alone speaks volumes about your character! much love!!!

Moon Child Dreamer aka Tinker Bell

www.myspace.com/jazai

Hey Moon!!!!!!!!!! *waving*
<<==gotta love her!
   10-19-2006, 6:24 PM
KAREAF is online. Last active: 10/23/2006 4:43:33 AM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 599
Reply Quote

Skye wrote:
I personally had a lot of fun... something about a Floetry show just allows me to let go and let it be what it is... I don't have to think, I just have to feel... Glad there are many of you out there that feel us.... to those that don't get what they want from particular shows, i understand... you ask of an entire unit to be on point and sometimes in real life, that doesn't happen... sometimes other people got other real things going on and have to rely on the freedom of art to express however they see fit.... not everybody is going to understand it at the time because they expect something else.... not necessarily know what they wanna see but anyways.... AC was lovely, I really nearly cried during Feelings... I hold back sometimes.. hard headed Leo I am... lost $3.75 on a lsot machine and got really mad LOL to the fine azz dude at the Borgata... i saw you, I didn't ignore, you just didn't come at me right at all.... your boy knew dat LOL hit me on my PM's or myspace as usual.. Eagles lost but I got a crush on Reggie Bush so ahh well.... 504 gotta come up some....

man i dont wanna hear no more about no shows! your frontin' on buffalo man just frontin' what has it been 1 year 2 years no wait never you guys have never been to buffalo ahh i'm hating big time right now, shyt i cant sing no songs live post no post show pics, nah mean whats up wit dat! i want the live experience yall stunting on b-lo dats okay cause -cause just cause damn it! --dis is some ole bullshyt lol just kidding but no i'm not lmao

"its my inheritance to acheive, do not look where i am today but come see me in a little while, you will not recgonize me,so forgive me of my faults and know renovation is taking place"

www.myspace.com/feliciahudson

Yesterday, 8:24 AM
Che is not online. Last active: 10/20/2006 6:17:59 PM Che

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
NYC
Posts 303
Reply Quote

Kareaf.. you gonna have to come down off that hill.. and roll into the city..

wasn't that y'all that had like 2 feet of snow about a week ago? :-0

If so keep it up there.. we're not ready for the stuff yet!

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed..." - Carl Jung
   Yesterday, 12:53 PM
KAREAF is online. Last active: 10/23/2006 4:43:33 AM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 599
Reply Quote
yes were in a state of emergency here, power lines fell out the sky, trees were falling down killing people, houses were looted,hopsitals lost power it has been crazy in western ny just crazy their beating up the people who have come up here to help us get our lifes back to normal, stealing generators and its been cold as hell like 20 degrees with no heat because of the power lines and towers falling down it was 1 million people without power in a city population of  a small stature i mean people have just been acting like animals i've never seen anything like this its nuts!!
"its my inheritance to acheive, do not look where i am today but come see me in a little while, you will not recgonize me,so forgive me of my faults and know renovation is taking place"

www.myspace.com/feliciahudson

Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Shows » Re: Baltimore and AC!!!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy