Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Floacist

Started by soulraheem at 10-13-2006 10:21 AM. Topic has 2 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-13-2006, 10:21 AM
soulraheem is online. Last active: 10/30/2006 12:51:48 AM soulraheem

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 03-18-2006
Posts 1,405
ARE YALL WOMAN...
Reply Quote
SCARED OF RELATIONSHIP??CAUSE WHEN I SAY TO ONE WOMAN I LIKE TO HAVE MORE WITH U SHE LIKE FREAKIN OUT R WHAT NOT.
If I was weak, forgive me
But I was terrified
You brushed my eyes with angels wings, full of love
The kind that makes devils cry

10-21-2006, 2:26 PM
PO'ETiquet is not online. Last active: 10/27/2006 1:11:21 AM PO'ETiquet

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 11-06-2005
Posts 719
Re: ARE YALL WOMAN...
Reply Quote
Not necessarily afraid of relationship, but afraid of how we assume things will be from past experiences.  Women guard their hearts because we are afraid of being let down, our expectations are high and we let ourselves down by letting whomever get the best of us then break our hearts.  So when a man say they want more, a woman thinks 10 years ahead, we think of marriage, we think of everything just from a man saying I want more from you.  So not necessarily afraid, just questioning ourselves..."can I really be with this person the rest of my life?" Where as a man do not think that far in advance. Men are more like whatever happens it happens.
The person you thought you were--- really was not the person you thought you knew. Life happens!
   10-22-2006, 6:29 PM
lyanlynn is not online. Last active: 10/27/2006 12:41:14 AM lyanlynn

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 05-06-2006
Posts 805
Re: ARE YALL WOMAN...
Reply Quote
This caught my eye.  I'm wodering where I fit in.  I'm the type that likes to rush into everything...talking, hugging, sex, love, and the more part of the equation.  I guard my heart heavily, despite all of the rushing I do.  I think that maybe, for me at least, the rushing is a test.  Most women will not object to more, or from my experience, if you have been together for awhile.  If she is truly into you, she will want the same as you.  And, if you feel that she wants it, but what she may say is something completely different, you might have to dig deeper.  I know that I share things with my partner (male or female), but they never get to know the true me unless they can stick it out.  When I have those days where everything in the universe is going wrong, they'll see all of my insecurities and how much I depend on them to brighten my day.  And as for that other person in my life, I want to be their sunshine as well.  So...I'm not sure if that helps at all, but you may want to look at time and see what her definition of more is.  If you want more time, to travel a bit, to stay over or something like that, let her know.  Like Po'etiquiet said, she's thinking marriage and the whole nine yards when all you want is a little more of her time.  I get excited when I hear more...because chances are I want more of that person too.

Be my buddy on MySpace.com
http://www.myspace.com/annette_lynn
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Floacist » ARE YALL WOMAN...

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy