Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Shows

Started by soulraheem at 10-11-2006 12:35 PM. Topic has 2 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-11-2006, 12:35 PM
soulraheem is not online. Last active: 10/15/2006 6:08:47 PM soulraheem

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 03-18-2006
Posts 1,327
IS IT REALLY CHEATIN??
Reply Quote

I WANT TO KNOW FROM ALL OF YOU IS IF U ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND U ARE CHATTIN WITH SOMEONE ON LINE SUM WHAT FLIRTING OR GETTING SERIOUS 2 EACH OTHER ON LINE IS THAT REALLY CHEATIN ON UR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND?? 2 ME I  DON`T THINK SO I MEAN FOR CRY OUT LOUD THIS IS ONLY ON DAMN COMPUTER OR LESS THEY START SAYING I WANT 2 SEE U OR WHATEVER.TELL ME WHAT U THINK.

[
   10-12-2006, 4:43 PM
waterlove is not online. Last active: 10/16/2006 1:38:21 AM waterlove

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 07-23-2006
London
Posts 40
Re: IS IT REALLY CHEATIN??
Reply Quote

Cheating? Not exactly, but close. We naturally flirt, regardless of whether or not we fancy an individual, its how we communicate. Many may disagree, but that's because it's indirect flirting, at the time we are unaware of doing it. Although, if i was in a relationship and my partner was purposely flirting with someone, regardless of not having any physical contact, their mind is most likely fantasizing about that person.  It's the 'object of desire', no matter what, many still want what they can't get, the further out of reach the deeper you get into it because you believe that nothing will ever come of it, so you continue 'getting to know each other'. The next thing you know, you come home and see Mr 'i got brave' in YOUR bed with another woman, because he got curious. lol ;)

Again this is a hypothetical situation, honestly, i personally wouldn't like my partner to do it, but others dont mind, its personal choice. ;) 

'I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself' ("Self-Pity" by D.H Lawrence)
   10-12-2006, 6:13 PM
U_R_Stupid is online. Last active: 11/2/2006 7:07:41 AM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,824
Re: IS IT REALLY CHEATIN??
Reply Quote
If you become emotionally attached to or dependent on someone other then your partner, you are cheating.

Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Shows » IS IT REALLY CHEATIN??

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy