Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Floacist

Started by kokobaby at 02-10-2006 5:19 PM. Topic has 49 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   02-10-2006, 5:19 PM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Floacist Questions (ASAP)!!!
Reply Quote

Floacist These are questions presented:

1.Have you ever been sexually with a woman before?

2.Have you ever engaged in a lez-bian/Bi-sexual relationship before?

3.If so to questions #1 and #2 what were your experiences and outcomes?

4.There were times when you used to almost cuss out the Entertainment Industry,why are you so humble now?

5.There were times when many have thought you to be disrespectful,mean or down right an azz-hole when it comes to answering questions but now you choose to answer fans /friends questions,why is that?

6.Some thought that you have used lez-bian fans as a use to gain record sales,elaborate on that?

7.There were times when Marsha/Songstress have said that she is not a lez-bian ,yet you would never answer that question,why is that? Why have you chosen to keep your fans in suspense?Are you a lez-Bian or Bi-sexual or just an opened book with no titles?

8.Does it bother you when lez-Bian fans connect with you when you say now  as of late that you have a man in your life that you choose to call your King? Why speak of your King so much now?

9.Why say that you are Married when you are not legally married?What does marriage mean to you?

10.Are you planning to move back to London with your King or move your King back to the USA after you have become a USA citizen?

11.How many children do you really want or do you plan to adopt and if you plan to adopt why ?If you have a King to produce children with you?

12.Do you smoke weed? I know that many artists do as well and not just artists but folks period,yet they have made it legal to many,what does a high do for you and does it help with your writings?

13.Why when people ask you questions and the questions go really deep,you end up leaving and not answering anything at all as if you are afraid? What are you afraid of ?

14.Some Lez-Bians think that they are being used when it comes to you not answering questions and leaving them hangin,why don't you just answer them and be done with it? Yet some Lez-Bians think that they are being used by you building up your fan base,what do you have to say about that?

15.What can you really share that someone else has not shared with you? I mean something that you have experienced and learned on your own?

16.As of late you have been speaking about a whole lot of sexuality on the board,is that because you are trying to play tag with the Lez-Bians on here to gain there attention span or is it because you are just hot in the azz,so to speak?

17.We all know that you have spoken about being honest before and balance and even water ,yet all of that you have spoken came from the speech of others,such as myself,Conny,Mecca and other artists,yet you chose not to acknowledge those people,why is that? I know that you believe that once speech is shared it no longer belongs to that person but here in the USA we take offense to what we create and another takes it as if it were our own,like stealing.What do you have to say to that?I am an artist and I am sensitive about my shyt(E.Badu said this)! If you quote my shyt,give me acknowledgement!

Note: Inquiring Minds Want 2 Know!

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

02-11-2006, 2:34 AM
GhostWriter is not online. Last active: 8/3/2007 5:37:33 PM GhostWriter

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 11-07-2005
Posts 1,675
Re: Floacist Questions (ASAP)!!!
Reply Quote
I have never quoted ure shyt, Mecca is mentioned in the thank u's in my album, and 2 be honest, I dont want to answer the rest of your ?s...I'm not digging your energy...my choice, i suppose you just bring out the azzhole in me. Old habits die hard.
www.myspace.com/natalie_m_c_stewart
   02-11-2006, 9:12 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

First of all,I can go on forever on many quotes from others that you have mentioned and to be direct,I am the only one pin pointed on speaking wholisticaly of balance and you made that statement yourself.There is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge from others,we all do it and that is how we learn things,that is how we become great Teachers and all of that good stuff and if you plan on someday becoming a Teacher to others then the skill of listening,paying close attention to details and asking questions as far as answering questions and that seems to be a big problem when it comes to you future Teacher.I have no problems with anyone,especially you dear heart.I just asked questions that other wanted to know and that is why I quoted towards the end of the list of questions(Inquiring Minds Want To Know).There must be some Inquiring Minds out there who want to know ,yet were afraid of asking,so I asked for many.So to let you know,all of the questions were not of my own.Stop getting so defensive! My energy is just fine,yet you seem to be the one with the problem,not me,if questions were asked of me then shyt,I would not mind answering them.I don't bring out the azzhole in you,you tend to do a very good job of that your ownself.Your own track record ,so give yourself credit for that one love.Yes,your old habits do die hard.I wished you would stop running! What are you running from? The truth? Is truth not what you stress so much and honesty as well.Anyone can flip through the many posts that you recently made and you were singing like a hummingbird,as if nobody could shut you up,honey you were on a roll,nobody ever known you to talk as much and here,I go asking questions and all silence pours from your lips.What is that really about? Why don't you just answer the questions,hell,some are just simple yes and no answers.I have nothing but love for you,a blind man can see that!Things are so simple and you make them hard as usual.Now stop trying to piss on my head and tell me that it's raining outside and get on with the questionaire.

~KOKO~

02-11-2006, 9:24 AM
GhostWriter is not online. Last active: 8/3/2007 5:37:33 PM GhostWriter

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 11-07-2005
Posts 1,675
Reply Quote
You know what, I stand corrected, the next time I knowingly use some of YOUR information, I shall quote u
www.myspace.com/natalie_m_c_stewart
   02-11-2006, 9:28 AM
FINESSE1 is not online. Last active: 10/6/2007 6:10:21 AM FINESSE1

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
Posts 747
Reply Quote

EVERY BIT OF THIS IS COMPLETELY ABSURD AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.  R U WITH THE FEDS?! SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DISCLOSE ANY OF THIS TO YOU! YOU BLASTIN' ON THE WOMAN LIKE SHE OWES YOU SOMETHING! MY GOD,  THE AUDACITY!! 

"...I'M ADDRESSIN' THE MAD PUBLIC...MY ATTITUDE IS F-CK IT!..." - 2PAC.

GET OVA THA SHYT!

02-11-2006, 9:46 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

Finesse first of all this post was not for you,it does not even say your name so the next time you call yourself addressing me or call yourself jumping on the azz kissing bandwagon,know what you are doing honey.Now if you have something to say to me PM me.This post said Floacist ,now until I see your azz grinding on the mic in front of a crowd of people and the title on your branded azz says "Floetry",then you address me ok. This is America,I can ask any damned question I want and don't need your promission to do so.This is what makes me sick,when people want to jump on the bandwagon and don't even know where they are headed.I asked questions and Ghost chose not to answer them,so be it.

~KOKO~

02-11-2006, 10:31 AM
FINESSE1 is not online. Last active: 10/6/2007 6:10:21 AM FINESSE1

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
Posts 747
Reply Quote

WHATEVER,  MS...

F-CK A BANDWAGON!!  I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE! Y WOULD I CARE  IF THEY AGREED WITH ME OR I WITH THEM?! ANNND JUST BECAUSE U STARTED THIS POST, DOESN'T MEAN U RUN IT! ANNND STR8-UP...I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO KISS ANYONE'S ASS, MY FRIEND!! AND PLEASE...DON'T TELL ME HOW, WHEN,  AND WHERE TO COMMUNICATE MY FEELINGS!

(grumbling) "...this post was not for you, it does not even say your name..."  

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!

GET A GRIP, KOKO!  

02-11-2006, 10:35 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

Finesse,I love how you exercise your freedom of speech.

Peace Out!

~KOKO~

02-11-2006, 11:43 AM
BluPoet is not online. Last active: 4/2/2007 9:48:40 PM BluPoet

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-14-2005
Where I Am
Posts 2,087
Reply Quote

Wow! Wow! and another one ... Wow!

KoKo,

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, so miss me with that. I saw this post last night before I went to bed and just got back around to checking it again. I thought your questions were out of line and they were tinged with anger and bitterness, like you are still holding on to beef from the past. You told Finesse that if she had something to say, she could have handled it via PM to you, you could have done the same in regards to Natalie. You say you are asking for the inquiring minds that won't speak up for themselves, but you are not the voice for them. If they wanted to know, I'm sure they would have gotten around to inquiring at their own pace. You have been absent for weeks and you come back inciting a lot of negative bullshyt. Why? You are not owed an explanation for how she lives her life, which you seem overly concerned about. Relax, Relate, Release and be at Peace.

02-11-2006, 11:56 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote
The thing is this to you all,if Floacist has something to say to me,then so shall it be.Now as a fact when others jump in on a convo that was not directed towards them,drama starts and more drama but you see I will nip it in the bud by simply saying this.There is a post on here that says Natalie or Floacist or Ghost are you still answering questions?,whichever name that was used.Now on that post there were lez-bian questions asked and Ghost had no problems with answering them.I have read and seen articles of E.Badu and Lauryn Hill answering questions on everything from sexuality to smoking weed and even having children out of wed lock.Nobody said anything to that,yet many were reading the articles and they wanted to ask the same questions but there was only one person that wrote the article.Just as well as everyone else has a voice to speak what they feel or desire,I as well can do the same but I think people get very testy when it comes to truth.How can one speak so grand about honesty and truth when they are cowards? Finess made a choice to not PM me,so I spoke with her here on the board.As far as Ghost goes,there were too many questions to be asked via PM style.What good would it do to ask her these questions via PM when there are a lot of Fam members who wanted to know the answers to the questions.I am not an angry person,nor am I bitter.Just because I have been away for 3 weeks and now I am back does not mean I am back to attack anyone.If Ghost would not have deleted her comments and statements on her " A Question to you all" Post,then I don't think you would be saying as much to me.I can be the voice for whoever I choose to be,that is the way of the world,you always have many who gather around a table with questions and there is only one who gives the speech.Negative is a perseption,it's how you see things in your own point of view.A lot of folks don'e see anything wrong with what I had to say.I made a choice to post questions and Ghost made her own choice not to reply,that was her choice,nothing more or less.

02-11-2006, 11:59 AM
LaLa_31089 is not online. Last active: 7/24/2007 6:26:54 AM LaLa_31089

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 11-12-2005
Posts 567
Reply Quote
I enjoyed your post BluePoet. Nat Keep on Keep'n on. One luv girl.
I have followed floetry from first album to last. Threw music written,produced,featured, and background vocals. One LUV
   02-11-2006, 12:05 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

I wonder how many views or how long this post is going to get? Funny how the so called negative posts always get the most attention by the so called positive people.Life is funny.I have to agree,Blupoet always intrigue me with her comments.

~KOKO~

02-11-2006, 12:11 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-14-2005
Where I Am
Posts 2,087
Reply Quote

kokobaby wrote:
The thing is this to you all,if Floacist has something to say to me,then so shall it be.Now as a fact when others jump in on a convo that was not directed towards them,drama starts and more drama but you see I will nip it in the bud by simply saying this.There is a post on here that says Natalie or Floacist or Ghost are you still answering questions?,whichever name that was used.Now on that post there were lez-bian questions asked and Ghost had no problems with answering them. But your questions come off as attacking her.  The tone (that's what she meant by your energy) of your questions, although a few of them were statements, come off as negative.

I have read and seen articles of E.Badu and Lauryn Hill answering questions on everything from sexuality to smoking weed and even having children out of wed lock.Nobody said anything to that,yet many were reading the articles and they wanted to ask the same questions but there was only one person that wrote the article. How do Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu play into this ... those were articles in a magazine, this is a forum on Floetry website.

Just as well as everyone else has a voice to speak what they feel or desire,I as well can do the same but I think people get very testy when it comes to truth. Whose perception of truth? Yours? Everyone's perception of what is true is different.

How can one speak so grand about honesty and truth when they are cowards?  Because she opted not to answer your questions, she's a coward?  Refusing to answer questions would make a lot of folks cowards if that is your logic.

Finess made a choice to not PM me,so I spoke with her here on the board.As far as Ghost goes,there were too many questions to be asked via PM style.  You asked 8 questions ... I'm sure they would have fit into a PM.

What good would it do to ask her these questions via PM when there are a lot of Fam members who wanted to know the answers to the questions. Again, each person has a voice. They could've asked on their own.

I am not an angry person,nor am I bitter. Recall our last phone conversation and rethink that answer.

Just because I have been away for 3 weeks and now I am back does not mean I am back to attack anyone.  It would appear that way, in my eyes. Again, my perception.

If Ghost would not have deleted her comments and statements on her " A Question to you all" Post,then I don't think you would be saying as much to me. Trust me, I would have. I had planned on responding last night before anyone answered, but I feel asleep.

A lot of folks don'e see anything wrong with what I had to say. Have you polled each member of the site individually and asked them, or are you again, speaking for the masses?

02-11-2006, 12:13 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-14-2005
Where I Am
Posts 2,087
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Funny how the so called negative posts always get the most attention by the so called positive people.Life is funny.

~KOKO~

Was this directed at me, or just a general post?

02-11-2006, 12:26 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,818
Reply Quote

My tone? But she can't her my voice tho.I have heard people say the word negative but can someone please elaborate to me on what negative means or how negative is being perceived?

A forum,a website a magazine.Still questions are being asked tho.I guess because I am not getting paid for being a journalist then I should just shut up eh?

Maybe I should not have used the word truth when it comes to the questionaire on here.I guess what I meant is questions being asked.You are right,everyone does have there own truth.Maybe I was being too direct with the questions but why beat around the bush?

When I mentioned honesty and truth and cowards,I just meant in general,not this post.I did somehow run into some things with Ghost before that made me feel as if she had cowardly ways but after she replied to her post called "A Question to you all",I can say she is no coward,but I did get a little bent out of shape when she deleted it because it made it seem kind of cowardly when she did delete it.

Yes,I did ask questions but via PM was not for it to be if some Fam wanted to know answers as well,thats why I placed it on the board.

Some are not going to ask questions on there own,because they are afraid but yet they can talk behind her back.Heck,I just brought it to light.maybe I should just stay in the dark from now on and say nothing.

Our last conversation,yes,I was upset as well as you were that does not mean that we are angry black women,come on now.

No,I am not out to attack anyone,I just placed questions on a board for pete sake,mannnnnn.

Everytime someone has something to say about Floetry,you are the main one who always has a comment to jump and protect them as if they can't protect themselves.How much are they paying you? huh? Come on let us know!(JK)

I am not polling anything,I am just recieving PM's and phone calls about the post and those people had nothing negative to say.I am for real.

Note: The so called negative posts always get the most replies by so call positive people.No,that comment was not directed at you Blupoet ,get your claws outta my back.I was speaking in general,go tally up the views on some of these posts,you will see.

~KOKO~

Page 1 of 4 (50 items) 1 2 3 4 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Floacist » Floacist Questions (ASAP)!!!

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy