Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Songstress

Started by MsButterfly94 at 11-02-2007 7:04 AM. Topic has 54 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   11-02-2007, 7:04 AM
MsButterfly94 is not online. Last active: 8/4/2008 6:15:08 PM MsButterfly94

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 12-16-2005
Overthere.com
Posts 8,685
***MARSHA'S MUSIC PAGE***
Reply Quote

FOR THOSE WHOM AREN'T MYSPACER'S THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

From her blog:

Finally!!! My Music Page :) http://www.myspace.com/marshaambrosiusmusic

yeah so errrrrr..... whatchu want me to do I'm sorry LoL

I received a couple of calls, comments back and forth, a few suggestions later, decided to go head and get that mixtape done...

Aptly titled "NeoSoul is Dead... The Chronic Mixtape... Vol.1" hosted by Philly's Finest DJ Aktive & Ant Live... features The Knightwritaz... Sterling Simms, Mario, Cassidy, Ja...yeah :) ... J.Daniels... DJ Drama & Cannon...

I had too much fun creating it... thanx to Doppler Studios ATL aka my 3rd home for real LoL

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF NOT KNOWING HOW GROWN FOLK TALK SOMETIMES!!!!

Check out the page (of course I'm gonna fix it up and add stuff, had to get you the music 1st)

11-02-2007, 8:17 AM
nolaprincess1 is not online. Last active: 12/3/2008 6:43:38 AM nolaprincess1

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,495
Re: ***MARSHA'S MUSIC PAGE***
Reply Quote
I checked it out....real talk I love the song geez Hustler....but NeoSoul is not dead lmao....that's my favorite the other two have to grow on me!
Just Jazzy

11-02-2007, 6:12 PM
MsDiva2u is not online. Last active: 12/2/2008 8:12:48 PM MsDiva2u

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
dunno
Posts 2,518
Reply Quote

r u serious?  wut is going on?? really? neo soul is dead tho? wtf?? im sittin here in a state of shock... like... ________ flatlining n shyt.  I had no idea Marsha was hard like that.  Like at all.  They say watch out for them quiet ones tho... ::shrugs::  I didnt know you hated neo soul so much that you wanted it dead.  Floetrys fan base is practically all Neo-Soul fans tho...  ::sighs:: so many years... dealing with us neo-soul fans... u mustve been like wanting to break out huh? W...O...W  .... expect the unexpected

*PEACE*

DiAvia'

"gotta go through the fire to come out pure gold"
~ love is a losing game...

11-02-2007, 10:52 PM
KAREAF is not online. Last active: 2/13/2008 7:25:01 AM KAREAF

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,236
Reply Quote
I knew she was a gangsta I heard she got 9's and 45's and shyt i heard she was involed in the whole t.i machine gun scandle Totally different from say yes, buttergflies and superstar lmao dayum see what happens when you party with those rappers lol!
   11-04-2007, 11:37 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
dunno
Posts 2,518
Reply Quote

KAREAF wrote:
I knew she was a gangsta I heard she got 9's and 45's and shyt i heard she was involed in the whole t.i machine gun scandle Totally different from say yes, buttergflies and superstar lmao dayum see what happens when you party with those rappers lol!

You stoopid 4 that.  Thats fukkin crazy tho...  smh... wut is her life like? 

11-05-2007, 8:23 AM
keisha_s is not online. Last active: 10/11/2008 10:09:21 PM keisha_s

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
find me
Posts 2,091
Reply Quote
yall shuda' known she was thuggin! all them tats...i knew she was crippin all this time...throwin up the dubs on the shneeeak!... she IS down with aftermath...go watch the say yes video in slow mo'(check the fingaz) she throws up the west! marsha is keepin it cripn'
PHAR OUT

11-05-2007, 10:43 AM
mecca is not online. Last active: 7/8/2008 8:02:12 PM mecca

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-03-2005
Posts 326
Reply Quote

And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

~Kahlil Gibran~

www.myspace.com/me_cca
www.myspace.com/meccamakkah
www.cdbaby.com/meccamusic

11-05-2007, 3:18 PM
ConnyLynnGus is not online. Last active: 11/28/2008 8:01:56 AM ConnyLynnGus

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 11-17-2005
Posts 783
Reply Quote
as spoken by Ms. $1000 Stand (Grand Stand) "Fukk des $10 hoes. They aint got shyt on me. I'm a $1000 bytch and some..."
   11-05-2007, 4:31 PM
mecca is not online. Last active: 7/8/2008 8:02:12 PM mecca

Top 100 Posts
Joined on 11-03-2005
Posts 326
Reply Quote
And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

~Kahlil Gibran~

www.myspace.com/me_cca
www.myspace.com/meccamakkah
www.cdbaby.com/meccamusic

11-06-2007, 2:58 PM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,236
Reply Quote
lol yall a trip its just co-me-dy but dayum what a change in the music i like it though it shows personality her personality
   11-06-2007, 3:14 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
dunno
Posts 2,518
Reply Quote

KAREAF wrote:
lol yall a trip its just co-me-dy but dayum what a change in the music i like it though it shows personality her personality

i dont like it.  im not into rap that much... im not into gansta rap at all.  and the title Neo-oul is DEAD ???  Im just not grasping wuts to like about that.  Is that wut the Cool Kids are saying these days? 

Well hey... I guess Gangsta Rap has its fan base also... but im just still sitting here like ??? The Neo-Soul fans are like woohoo yeah! Neo-Soul is DEAD biiooottcchhhh!!! 

yeh???? and thats cool?? do i have the wrong idea or something?

11-07-2007, 2:50 PM

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 02-17-2006
Posts 1,236
Reply Quote
 MsDiva2u wrote:

KAREAF wrote:

i dont like it.  im not into rap that much... im not into gansta rap at all.  and the title Neo-oul is DEAD ???  Im just not grasping wuts to like about that.  Is that wut the Cool Kids are saying these days? 

Well hey... I guess Gangsta Rap has its fan base also... but im just still sitting here like ??? The Neo-Soul fans are like woohoo yeah! Neo-Soul is DEAD biiooottcchhhh!!! 

i didnt take it like it was a slap in the face to neo soul i took it as her trying to create seperation between herself to establish her individuality? maybe i'm wrong and she aint gangsta foreal there was nothing gangsta about the songs she's just cuss'n i dont think its fair to keep her in a "say yes, or floetic" box regular people change so do artist!
   11-07-2007, 4:56 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
dunno
Posts 2,518
Reply Quote
 KAREAF wrote:
 MsDiva2u wrote:

KAREAF wrote:

i didnt take it like it was a slap in the face to neo soul i took it as her trying to create seperation between herself to establish her individuality? maybe i'm wrong and she aint gangsta foreal there was nothing gangsta about the songs she's just cuss'n i dont think its fair to keep her in a "say yes, or floetic" box regular people change so do artist!

True enough... and I WAS tryna keep her in the 'Floetry' box... but its cool... Im just having a hard time accepting the 'new Marsha' then again... like i said.. maybe this isnt new...maybe she isnt who i made her out to be..maybe shes not 'the songstress'.. and thats cool too... its just... -- and not that shes obligated too-- but the transition couldve been smoother... instead of.... You give me butterfliee---iieee--iieees then straight to Neo-Soul is DEAD biiiooottchhh!... Maybe if there was something in between.. like the the song thats playing when u go to her music page now. That could have come first... then ... maybe a track that transitions into "Now back to the weed!" I actually like the flow of the song thats playing now... Sounds like the Marsha "i knew"...True, people evolve... its just that when ur an artist you kind of take on a responsibility. And almost an obligation to ur fans.

So it shouldnt be like... Floetry came and we grew in LOVE... Floetic...Floacism...Flo'Ology...-- then a brick wall??  Well then again I guess thats not the case cause Nat is still going in the direction that we all started in... 

So the journey continues!!  Wooohooo!!!

Floetic...Floacism...Flo'Ology  .... FREEDOM
speaking of which.. I wonder whats the next single off of Nat's Album cause I am loving 'Come Over'!! For a sec I thought i heard Marsh singin in the background.. then i realized... nope...thats Nat.

Well to each her own... And much Love and success to Marsha in her life and career. 

*PEACE*

DiAvia'

11-07-2007, 10:11 PM
nolaprincess1 is not online. Last active: 12/3/2008 6:43:38 AM nolaprincess1

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 03-12-2006
Posts 3,495
Reply Quote
 MsDiva2u wrote:
 KAREAF wrote:
 MsDiva2u wrote:

KAREAF wrote:

True enough... and I WAS tryna keep her in the 'Floetry' box... but its cool... Im just having a hard time accepting the 'new Marsha' then again... like i said.. maybe this isnt new...maybe she isnt who i made her out to be..maybe shes not 'the songstress'.. and thats cool too... its just... -- and not that shes obligated too-- but the transition couldve been smoother... instead of.... You give me butterfliee---iieee--iieees then straight to Neo-Soul is DEAD biiiooottchhh!... Maybe if there was something in between.. like the the song thats playing when u go to her music page now. That could have come first... then ... maybe a track that transitions into "Now back to the weed!" I actually like the flow of the song thats playing now... Sounds like the Marsha "i knew"...True, people evolve... its just that when ur an artist you kind of take on a responsibility. And almost an obligation to ur fans.

So it shouldnt be like... Floetry came and we grew in LOVE... Floetic...Floacism...Flo'Ology...-- then a brick wall??  Well then again I guess thats not the case cause Nat is still going in the direction that we all started in... 

So the journey continues!!  Wooohooo!!!

Floetic...Floacism...Flo'Ology  .... FREEDOM
speaking of which.. I wonder whats the next single off of Nat's Album cause I am loving 'Come Over'!! For a sec I thought i heard Marsh singin in the background.. then i realized... nope...thats Nat.

Well to each her own... And much Love and success to Marsha in her life and career. 

*PEACE*

DiAvia'

I understand what you are saying Ms.Diva I really think it's the song selections cause at the floetry remixx concert she did some fiya songs... I like, ya don't know and geez. yeah.... but the Jodeci song I'm just not feeling it didn't know what it was for awhile....I ain't hating cause I love Marsha Ambrosius up in this Biiiioootttchhh...like a fat kid loves cakes
Just Jazzy

11-08-2007, 5:20 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-06-2006
dunno
Posts 2,518
Reply Quote

:~) Nola u r silly.  ...like a fat kid loves cake yeh?  Well I like 'you dont know'... it made me feel kinda sad tho .. the words... and it still wasnt bringing forth the full extent of wut I know she can do...but it was nice to hear after the shock of ...well u know...

...anywhhooo im off to work..

Page 1 of 4 (55 items) 1 2 3 4 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Songstress » Re: ***MARSHA'S MUSIC PAGE***

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy