Welcome to Floetry Sign in | Join | Faq

The Music

Started by U_R_Stupid at 10-10-2006 11:11 AM. Topic has 31 replies.

Print Search
Sort Posts:    
   10-10-2006, 11:11 AM
U_R_Stupid is online. Last active: 10/19/2006 8:41:14 PM U_R_Stupid

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Usher Goes To Gay Club
Reply Quote

October 10. For the past three months, Usher has been working hard on Broadway - as the star of the hit musical Chicago. That's when, according to a person associated with Chicago, Usher and a some dancers from the show went to a gay nightclub.

Our source tells, "everyone was in Usher's dressing room drinking champagne and someone came up with the idea that we should go to a club." That's when, the source claims, the group went to a popular gay nightclub. The source explained, "we weren't looking for a gay club, it just happened ... I mean most of us were gay, so we just went to a place we knew."

And that's when the night began to heat up. Our spy told, "there were half-naked men everywhere ... and Usher didn't seem to mind". Then, according to our source, Usher struck up a conversation with an older gentleman. The source explained, "Usher was talking all up in this guys face, I thought the two of them were going to start kissing ... at first I couldn't believe my eyes ... but then I thought, this is Chelsea, so anything goes." Chelsea is a popular gay neighborhood in New York.

But that's where the fun ended. Our source tells, "about 20 minutes after we got there a crowd started to form around Usher and we decided that it was time to leave ... we all had a lot of fun though." When asked whether Usher had a good time also, the source said, "I know he did."

I just posted it.........you decide!

10-10-2006, 11:15 AM
soulraheem is not online. Last active: 10/15/2006 6:08:47 PM soulraheem

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 03-18-2006
Posts 1,327
Re: Usher Goes To Gay Club
Reply Quote

is this tru?? i don`t think so

[
   10-10-2006, 11:15 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
Could be true!
   10-10-2006, 11:16 AM
kokobaby is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:43:15 PM kokobaby

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,811
Reply Quote

He is Bi-Sexual! Everybody in the South knows that already!Old news !Good post!

~KOKO~

"Reality Is Only Overwhelming In The Eyes Of Those With No Face".

"You are in my poems,if U knew where 2 look,you would find it" .

10-10-2006, 11:24 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

He is Bi-Sexual! Everybody in the South knows that already!Old news !Good post!

~KOKO~

Thanks for shedding light. 

10-10-2006, 11:27 AM
soulraheem is not online. Last active: 10/15/2006 6:08:47 PM soulraheem

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 03-18-2006
Posts 1,327
Reply Quote

everybody using gay as fashion clothes to wear on,why?? i got nothing against them but hell what happend to those when u famous u got all ladys all over u and u end having 4 baby mamas huh

[
   10-10-2006, 11:29 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,811
Reply Quote

I hear ya Soul but his ass is Bi-Sexual man! There is nothing wrong with the way a person lives there life as long as they are not hurting anybody.I like Usher!He is mad talent!Usher has no children.So he is not in that hiding game .You should see his best friend! Now that boy there is as sweet as honey ,straight up out with it gay!

~KOKO~

10-10-2006, 11:34 AM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
 soulraheem wrote:

everybody using gay as fashion clothes to wear on,why?? i got nothing against them but hell what happend to those when u famous u got all ladys all over u and u end having 4 baby mamas huh

I knew that you wouldn't appreciate that from your response.  Seems like everyone is gay now a days.  Something happens when you can have anything you want.  I think these loose women are turning these men off.  These women go after the celebrities with everything they got, backstage, breaking into rooms, doing anything.  It's too much.  How is a man suppose to get stimulated after all that.  Believe it or not, it can get old. 

10-10-2006, 11:38 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,811
Reply Quote

U_R_Stupid wrote the following post at 10-10-2006 7:34 PM:

soulraheem wrote:

I knew that you wouldn't appreciate that from your response.  Seems like everyone is gay now a days.  Something happens when you can have anything you want.  I think these loose women are turning these men off.  These women go after the celebrities with everything they got, backstage, breaking into rooms, doing anything.  It's too much.  How is a man suppose to get stimulated after all that.  Believe it or not, it can get old. 

Note: Now how did Usher going to a gay club turn  into lezbians? Now there yo go again!By the way!Loose women never turn men off ! Men are loose and that means birds of a feather....well,you know the rest!

~KOKO~

10-10-2006, 12:03 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

soulraheem wrote:

Note: Now how did Usher going to a gay club turn  into lezbians? Now there yo go again!By the way!Loose women never turn men off ! Men are loose and that means birds of a feather....well,you know the rest!

~KOKO~

I disagree about the loose women.  Some guys lose respect for all women in general.  You know how groupies get down.  (We've seen it up in here!).  Magnify that 100 times for a man.  Everyday all day.  It gets old.  On top of the have attractive gay men making passes at you. 

Who said anything about lesbians Koko?  What's when women after turned off from men!  Your point?

10-10-2006, 12:08 PM
FINESSE1 is not online. Last active: 10/19/2006 7:13:23 AM FINESSE1

Top 50 Posts
Joined on 01-09-2006
Posts 676
Reply Quote

Wow. Stup always got tha skinny... U should change your screenname to, "da_scoop." 

Anywho....Usher?! GAY?!  Noooooooooo!  -lol-  I still love his music and appreciate his talent.

Not much comes as a surprise to me these days. I do agree with the possibility that sex with women can become less stimulating after fugg-n so many of 'em. I think that men who have the luxury of sex'n all the chicks they want get bored with tha shyt and decide to try some other form of sexual stimulation....even if it involves sex'n other men. They want to be stimulated.    

Ya know....I always wonder y he dates all of those much older women. Naomi Campbell was likke...whatt...forty?

10-10-2006, 12:11 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-04-2005
Euro-pean Tube
Posts 2,811
Reply Quote

U_R_Stupid wrote the following post at 10-10-2006 8:03 PM:

kokobaby wrote:

soulraheem wrote:

~KOKO~

I disagree about the loose women.  Some guys lose respect for all women in general.  You know how groupies get down.  (We've seen it up in here!).  Magnify that 100 times for a man.  Everyday all day.  It gets old.  On top of the have attractive gay men making passes at you. 

Who said anything about lesbians Koko?  What's when women after turned off from men!  Your point?

Note: A mans nature is to want what he can't have and most of the time he tries to figure out how he could get that of what he can't have.The woman is not loose to a man,she is hot to a man! Yes,a man may talk shyt when it comes to women.Men are not designed like women so it is in a mans nature to hunt! When you mentioned groupies then you have to be speaking of lezbians because that is most of the damned board!Always have been.You are just an outcast! LMAO(Joking dear!Joking!)

~KOKO~

10-10-2006, 12:12 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
Right, older women is a variation of "woman" when you don't like something about the "woman" like her age.  In other words, he don't "like" young woman.  Turned off by. (just my little theory)
   10-10-2006, 12:16 PM

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 02-18-2006
Neverland
Posts 1,858
Reply Quote
 kokobaby wrote:

Note: A mans nature is to want what he can't have and most of the time he tries to figure out how he could get that of what he can't have.The woman is not loose to a man,she is hot to a man! Yes,a man may talk shyt when it comes to women.Men are not designed like women so it is in a mans nature to hunt! When you mentioned groupies then you have to be speaking of lezbians because that is most of the damned board!Always have been.You are just an outcast! LMAO(Joking dear!Joking!)

~KOKO~

I was, in this case, talking about lesbians.  When I came on here everyone was trying to fucc Floetry. 

Outkast is the biggest selling rap duo of all time so I don't mind being one. 

Women can be considered to be loose to men.  "Hot", "Fast", "Ho".........I chose "loose". 

10-10-2006, 1:23 PM
keisha_s is online. Last active: 10/19/2006 10:28:46 PM keisha_s

Top 25 Posts
Joined on 04-03-2006
Posts 1,533
Reply Quote
i have always thought usher was kinda sweet....
i smh @ frauds
  Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 >
Floetry » All Things Floe... » The Music » Usher Goes To Gay Club

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy